Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in two months
Yes, to lose weight safely they say to lose 1-2 pounds a week. After 8 weeks that is 16 pounds. Just check eating and exercise. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-lose-15-pounds-in-two-months ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in two months“
- Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in 2 months without dieting ??
- I don’t know if you’d consider this dieting – but when I went veg I lost fifteen pounds in two or three months. Didn’t even mean to! Of course, if you don’t want to do that then I suggest exercise – doesn’t even have to be anything to stren…
- Is it possible for me to lose 15 pounds in a little over two mont…?
- Watch the calories you take in – not just the amount of food. And you HAVE to do some excerise daily that makes you break a sweat – and do it for at least 15 minutes. You don’t need to buy anything, so save your money! If you want a video t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in two months ?
- Q: I have a event october 15 and i want to lose a lil weight? what the fastest or simplest way to take …. and I know I have to excerise too..
- A: yes totally work at the gym and rent work out dvds it will work
- is it possible for me to lose 15 pounds in a little over two months?
- Q: first i just want to say that i’m 17 and among other stresses am just worried about that legendary “freshman fifteen” that is supposed to be coming in less than a year! and since i’m already overweight i want to stabilize now. i don’t want to lose weight insanely fast like 20 in two weeks like you hear about. but people see to think that one pound a week is speedy. i’m not looking for much more than that but i want to lose at least two pounds a week. there seem to be a couple of problems though. a) i was trying just about everything watching what i ate very closely, walking twice a day among some other things. i did that for a month, made sure to drink lots of water, didn’t eat more than a couple spoonfulls of ice cream and not every day and lost a grand total of 1 pound. i sort of gave up and started looking for new stuff. i know that i work better with set systems. my mom told me that i’m probably just one of those people who just struggle with the first five pounds and then the rest comes off easliy. b) all the systems, diet plans, and exercise plans seems to only be available online. i can’t buy things online. i ask my mom to buy me something online even if it’s just a book. she says yes…every time i ask her…for about two months, never does it so i give up. i just as soon stay away from trying to buy things online. but that means i can’t buy those “awesome” workout videos by famous people or any of those “fast working and healthy” diet plans made out by “nutritionists”. c) lack of money. it’s my senior year and everyone i know including myself and my mother is finding out that it’s the most expensive year of all. my senior project (caving, mostly vertical) is sucking money from my mom before she can even take out her wallet. i may be able to convince her to sign me up for kickboxing classes, but i’ve been trying and it hasn’t really been working. that combined with the workouts from two yoga classes a week that i’m already taking and the exercise in vertical caving would probably do nicely, but i need other diet and exercise plans. cheap ones. and exercises that i can pretty much just do in my bedroom for free. can anybody help?
- A: Watch the calories you take in – not just the amount of food. And you HAVE to do some excerise daily that makes you break a sweat – and do it for at least 15 minutes. You don’t need to buy anything, so save your money! If you want a video to excercise to, try finding one at your local library. Good Luck!
- Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in two months?
- Q: I’m 5’5 and weight about 162. I eat between 1200 to 1400 calories per day. I work out 5 to 6 days per week. (running/speed walking for an hour, 20 min on the eliptical, 30 min doing weights, and 15 min doing the stairmaster) I have a cruise March 9th and I want to be in shape. I drink a ton of water, eat fruits, veggies and stay away from sugar. I also make sure to have plenty of fiber and protein.
- A: I think that is quite achievable, especially 15 pounds. Plus if you’re working out you’ll get a great shape in 2 months. You should notice a difference in a few weeks! Although I’m not going this hard, the article below was great motivation for me. This guy passed himself off as a Chippendale dancer after 6 weeks!!http://www.getactivemagazine.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewPage&pageID=5617It sounds like you’re doing things sensibly so the weight will stay off and you should feel great. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!