Is shrimp fattening
Shrimp is not fattening unless you fry it. It is a great food to have because it is low fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shrimp-fattening ]
More Answers to “Is shrimp fattening“
- Are Shrimp Fattening?
- Shrimp as virtually no fat in it.
- Are shrimp fattening plain?
- Seafood is pretty healthy as a rule. If you fried it perhaps that would raise the calories but eating it the way you do I can’t see it being high in fat at all as 1 cup of shrimp contains about 154 calories according to this website.
- Is seafood (shrimp crab legs lobster) a fattening food??
- Not fattening if grilled or broiled. They contain protein.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is plain shrimp fattening?
- A: nope. agree with melissa.
- are shrimp fattening plain?
- Q: i like shrimp just boiled and put on a salad,or with shrimp sauce
- A: Seafood is pretty healthy as a rule. If you fried it perhaps that would raise the calories but eating it the way you do I can’t see it being high in fat at all as 1 cup of shrimp contains about 154 calories according to this website.
- is chow fun with shrimp and egg fattening?
- Q: Is this dish fried and greasy? Is this healthy?
- A: Chow Fun is fried noodles. If you want low-cal, make your own, You can fry noodles in oil anytime, and save them to add to any other ingredients you choose. You want fattening…….?You want low fat?… non-fat:? This is the food section. Do it yourself…..Boil your egg noodles like any other pasta, until al dente.Fry quickly in olive oil, or equivalent, until crisp, pasty. “brown the edges.Make a thick soup of all other ingredients, and add the noodles. Let it set for 30 minutes, reheat, and chow down.