Is slim quick over the counter
The pills are available over-the-counter, and are designed for overweight women looking for an ephedra-free weight loss formula. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-slim-quick-over-the-counter ]
More Answers to “Is slim quick over the counter“
- Is slim quick over the counter
- The pills are available over-the-counter, and are designed for overweight women looking for an ephedra-free weight loss formula.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there a diet pill that actually works? Over the counter or prescription?
- Q: I’m not over weight but, would like to be able to lose 15 pounds and fit into my size 2 jeans again. I joined the gym and work my ass off and I guess I see a little bit of improvement but, not as much or as fast as I’d like. Is there a diet pill that can speed the process up? I heard of Ally which is an over the counter diet pill that was just released in stores like Walmart but, does it even work? Slim quick, Hydroxy Cut, Trim Spa? Anyone have a clue? Tired of not being able to eat the foods I enjoy because of fear of gaining too much weight and never being able to lose it, as I get older. Need a little help.
- A: DO NOT TAKE DIET PILLS! They are dangerous!!Last year I was visiting my parents and took diet pills on top on my exercise routine and normal diet. I was 26 at the time, 5’11, 180 lbs. By week three I was sick. I had diarrhea, dry heaves, dizziness, headaches, and a general feeling of being sick. I thought I had caught the flu or something. I had lost 13 lbs in 4 days. One morning I told my mom I didn’t feel good. My vision kept blacking out and I felt (for lack of a better way to say it) stoned. Later that afternoon I was walking from the bathroom to my bedroom (a 5 foot walk) and I passed out. I was rushed to the hospital emergency where they did a bunch of tests on me.My pulse was up to 120, My blood pressure was 150/40, they had to start me on an IV, the did an EKG on me, took blood and urine samples, and a whole barrage of other tests.They finally got me stabilized and said that I was dehydrated and malnutritioned. I told him that I took diet pills. When I mentioned diet pill, the doctors face lit up and said that’s why. He said they can cause a whole bunch of health problems, including death. He told me to toss the diet pills or next time I might not be so lucky.I was kept in the hospital for almost 10 hours, given 3 or 4 IVs, potassium, juices, and monitored (by the EKG, blood pressure, and heart rate machines) every 15 minutes.Please take my story as a warning. If you seriously want to loose weight there are better ways (I know because I’ve lost weight after this)The quickest way is to cut out red meats, starches, breads, sugars, alcohol, and sodas.Eat veggies (salads are good), soups, and drink TONS of water. If you get hungry between a meal, drink water to fill up.In moderation eat white meats, and fruits (fruits contain natural sugars, and that can put on weight)Practice portion control. Yes, you’ll feel hungry at first, but think of your goal, and soon your stomach will start shrinking and you won’t have that feeling anymore.Eat 5 times a day. A small breakfast. A mid-morning snack, such as an apple. A small lunch. A mid-afternoon snack, such as carrots. A lite dinner. Do not eat any later than 7pm (6pm is better.)Go exercise for at least an hour – two a day, incorporating weight training along with your cardio. Cardio helps to melt the fat, while weight training builds muscle. Muscle burns fat, even when you are resting. You get the idea. It also gives tone and definition. Also do a few yoga and pilates exercises to help tone those hard to reach and stubborn areas.
- anyone use relacore or other over the counter pills?
- Q: hi has anyone personally used the pill relacore or slim quick celaris? which ones work or do any of them at all? Which is the most effective? mostly sold in canada? thx
- A: Diet pills are reallllllllllly bad for you. I’ve tried them before and they make me feel like I’m having a panic attack! I feel all shaky and nervous and jittery and my heart beats like a thousand miles per hour. It’s a very disturbing feeling. Plus, there have been lots of studies on diet pills and unless they are being paid off by a diet pill company, they all say the same thing: STAY AWAY FROM DIET PILLS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!! Well, minus the “AHHHH”, but you get it!
- How is my story so far?
- Q: it’s about four teenagers that have supernatural abilities and how they are trying to live as normally as possible with some danger. tell me how it sounds =) thxxI awoke at midnight, gasping for air. The nightmare was so real and frightening; I had dug my head into my pillow. I keep seeing them in many of my dreams, chasing me, trying to get revenge. I tried to tell myself that it’s just a dream, yet the sweat rolled off my forehead. My cell phone rang from under the pillow. It was Selene. I picked it up.“Hello?” I whispered into the phone.“Hey Cathy, can I come over? My dad’s asleep and I’m not sleepy. I’ll bring Jake and Brandon if you want; they can’t sleep either.”“Sure, why not. Margarett and Charles are out, and I don’t think I can go back to sleep after my nightmare.” I shuddered. It would be nice to have them over. It always is.“Okay. I’ll be there in about 2 minutes. I’ll call Jake and Brandon.” I heard her hang up. It was a 10 minute walk from her house to mine, but the streets were empty and it was safe for her to run. I took a quick look at Jake’s future, and saw him grab 4 candy bars from his counter and walk out the door. I grinned. Next, I saw that Selene was at the door in 14 seconds, so I jumped off my bed to greet her. 4,3,2… knock. I jerked the door open, and saw Selene with snowflakes in her hair.Selene was much prettier than I was; her short blond hair, her perfect nose, her green eyes, her heart shaped face and her 5”4 figure obviously didn’t boost up my self esteem. I was 5”2, with medium wavy brunette hair, pitch black eyes, an almost translucent, pale face, a pinched nose, and a slim figure, but obviously not a cheerleader or an athlete. “How much longer until Jake and Brandon arrive?” Selene asked.“About 7 minutes. They’re riding their bikes.” I told her. She stood up and started to run around the house at a blinding speed. She was cold, no doubt, so I offered her one of my biggest sweaters. “Thanks,” she muttered. I nodded. I joined their “group”, about a year ago, because I was like them and they were like me. We aren’t like other people; we have abilities that they don’t. Jake can control other’s minds, Brandon can make objects move with his mind, Selene can run at a very fast speed, and I can foresee the future. That makes four of us. I first saw them when I got adopted. I was eleven, and I had a memory loss because of an unknown accident. Since then, I could see what was going to happen before it actually did. No one knows my history. My life “officially” started two years ago. It was Margarett and Charles who adopted me, and I do consider myself very lucky; they are such good parents. But I haven’t told them about my ability- I wanted it to be a secret. They sent me to a local Junior High and High School, and that’s when I met Selene, Brandon and Jake.They were sitting by themselves during lunch, quietly. I observed them for a couple days, and saw that they didn’t fit in so easily. They weren’t losers- but something was definitely different about them. I soon learned that their names were Selene Johnson, Brandon Summers, and Jake Richardson from the gossips. Jake was the first one to talk to me- he was very polite, and used words that normal teen boys wouldn’t, yet I found myself talking with him easily. His golden eyes were very tranquil and his voice was soothing. I met him again at a diner, and he offered to pay my bill. It seemed like he knew that I was different too, and carefully asked- I answered as honestly as I could. The next morning he introduced me to his friends, Selene and Brandon, who also had abilities. We soon became friends, and our friendship kept us together like a family. Jake and Brandon entered my room and tossed Selene and I a Snickers bar. I laughed and bit into the chocolaty surface. Brandon pulled Selene into a bear hug while Jake put his arms around my shoulders as he sat down on my bed, pulling me with him. “You look like a giant stepped on you.” Brandon commented. I grimaced.“I had a nightmare, in case you don’t know. I really think it has something to do with my past, the past I don’t know about. There are these people- they have abilities, too- and they want revenge. On me. I don’t know who there are, or what they want.”“It’s probably just a dream, Cathy. And besides, if those people were to really get you, then we would help.” Jake said, in a calm but stern voice. I sighed. Apple pie. Smell of grass and sunshine. Hobos.“Jake, stop it! I appreciate the sunshine and grass and apple pie, but no hobos!” I giggled. His lip pulled into a smile. Brandon and Selene were staring, so I cleared my throat and sat up. I decided to go back to bed at 2, and they decided to leave when I fell asleep. Brandon and Selene were playing chess now- Brandon moved his pieces without touching them. I skimmed through tomorrow while Jake got into my mind and saw it with me. That’s how the time went by, and I must have falleThat’s how the time went by, and I must have fallen asleep, because Selene, Jake and Brandon had left when I woke. The night was pleasant; no nightmare this time. I fixed myself breakfast, got ready for school, and ran out to see Jake at the threshold. He was wearing a dark navy blue pants, a white shirt, and a grey blazer.“I didn’t see you coming…” “I turned invisible.” He said sarcastically. I smiled. He was so unexpected; that’s why I tried hard not to see his future; I liked surprises. that’s how it is so far =)
- A: Lol. I love how the first answer could not spell positively or genius properly.Anyway, I think this has potential, though the language needs to be more descriptive in my opinion. It seems a little bit like you’re just recounting events. Secondly, there are some common grammar errors within the extract.But I do like it! I think it’s a great start, and as you’ve just begun, I think you’re doing really well.