Is the lemonade diet or master cleanse healthy
Nutritionists say that the lemonade diet is deficient in all the essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and protein. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-lemonade-diet-or-master-cleanse-healthy ]
More Answers to “Is the lemonade diet or master cleanse healthy“
- What is the MASTER CLEANSE or the Lemonade Diet?
- Master Cleanse diet is a cleansing diet that has been used by popular celebrities like Beyonce. Yup you are partially right about the ingredients. It is a 10 days diet and you are only allowed to drink the lemonade for the whole 10 days. Ma…
- Does the master cleanse lemonade diet really work?
- You will lose some weight from the Master Cleanse, but from what I’ve read you gain back about half of the weight you’ve lost. Most of the weight that you lose is water weight and if you don’t drink enough water after the cleanse you will g…
- Is The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet Safe
- A Review of the Master Cleanse Diet also known as the Lemonade Diet which has sparked the interests of health gurus to hollywood stars nationwide. Learn the truth behind the master cleanse lemonade diet. Click Here to read the entire articl…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is healthy if I do both acai berry and the lemondae diet master cleanse?
- Q: I am desperate to lose about 20 pounds in 4 weeks. I am drinking only water and fruits and vegetable. But I want to speed things up so if I use BOTH the acai berry and the lemonade diet master cleanse, do you think it will work ?
- A: Don’t do this to yourself please. You may lose weight now, but you are setting yourself up for massive problems in the future! See the review on the lemon detox diet below, and then also read the article below that on how to boost your metabolism. Much better to go about it the healthy way. Acai does not help for weight loss at all, so don’t waste your money there. Review also included for your reference.
- With the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet, can you drink the lemonade cold, or only hot?
- Q: The Diet consists of fasting to rid the body of toxins, created by improper diet, lack of exercise and negative mental attitudes. The purpose of the Lemonade Diet is to dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion; to cleanse the kidneys and digestive system; to purify glands; to eliminate waste and hardened materials in the joints and muscles; to build a healthy bloodstream; to maintain optimal blood pressure; and to what you all are waiting to hear… to lose weight.
- A: It can be either but warm to hot is recommended because cold water can slow down the process.
- OK to have healthy cereal when on Lemonade Diet?
- Q: It’s my first day on this Lemonade Diet / Master Cleanse.I just bought a new box of Total raisin bran cereal and I’m just wondering if it will be fine to have a bowl of it if I’m on this strict diet?Thank you.
- A: its your personal choice, but according to the diet your not supposed to be intaking anything other than the lemonade mixture and water