Is watermelon fattening
There are only 37 calories in 15 watermelon balls. No, it is not fattening. It is made up of mostly water. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-watermelon-fattening ]
More Answers to “Is watermelon fattening“
- Is watermelon healthy? Yes. Can watermelon make you fat? Yes. Anything can make you fat. You gain weight when you eat more calories than you burn. The amount of calories your body burns depends on many different factors such as age, cur…
- Hi Kevin, No, watermelon is not fattening. It is very low in calories at only 49 calories per 1 cup serving. Only 10% of the calories in watermelon are from fat (it is mostly carbohydrates and a small amount of protein). Hope that helps! Ka…
- Although WATERMELON has natural sugar ; it is mostly water and DELICIOUS with hardly any calories and thus NOT fattening in the least …. +5
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is watermelon fattening?
- Q: I was having a disccussion with somebody today and they were informing me that watermelon is fattening. I disagreed but they continued to debate with me. Is it true, is watermelon fattening?
- A: no it has zero grams of fat in it, therefor it is NOT fatteningAmount Per Serving Calories: 30 ——————————————————————————– % Daily Value* ——————————————————————————– Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 1mg 0% Total Carboydrates 8g 2% Dietary Fiber 0g
- about dieting.. is eating grapes instead of apple and watermelon fattening?
- Q: ive been dieting for about 4months now. i lost overall about 21pounds.. I need sugar in my body so i wont feel dizzy so i usually eat fruits.. either apple or watermelon but lately i have been eating grapes .. is that much more fattening? or is it okay?
- A: fruit doesnt have fat in it….
- Is canteloupe or watermelon fattening?
- A: Very little but there is some. There are calories from the sugars.