What are good ways to lose weight in your stomach
Believe it or not doctor’s say jogging for 30 minutes a day,while really sweating,will trim the whole body up…thanks chacha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-good-ways-to-lose-weight-in-your-stomach ]
More Answers to “What are good ways to lose weight in your stomach“
- What is the best way to lose weight on my stomach?
- diet and cardio are the only ways to lose fat from anywhere. You cant control where you lose your fat from. lower your calories by at least 500 and do lots of cardio, jogging will work great and as far as stomach exercises go, they do not b…
- What are some good ways to lose weight of your stomach??
- jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are your problem areas, they will be very diffic…
- Are surgical procedures like liposuction or stomach stapling a go…?
- Liposuction (also known as lipolysis or suction lipectomy) is a surgical procedure in which localized deposits of fat tissue are suctioned out of the body through a long, thin metal tube known as a cannula in order to improve body proportio…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some good ways to lose weight around your stomach?
- Q: Right now I weigh about 230, and since I have High Blood Pressure, I NEED to lose weight. My arms and legs are good, its just around my waist.I just started sit ups, and crunches with some leg raises, but I would like to knkow if there are anymore exercises to do. Btw, if you are in the military, lol I know you could tell me some exercises to do =pthanks all-Terry-
- A: The trick you need here is to do cardio! Cardio will blast that fat so quick if you stick with it! Try staying on a sensible diet, fruits veggies, you know the drill. Water, water , water!!! And cardio will up your metabolism, and burn excess fat! Sit ups and leg lifts won’t help your stomach fat, they will just tone your muscles. I have the same problem as you only on a smaller scale. I was doing sit ups and was getting no where. I then started walking 30 minutes a day and found that I was losing more weight. I have lost a total of 20lbs since I started about 2 months ago. I really encourage you to walk!!!
- Does anyone know any easy and quick ways to lose weight on your legs and tone up your stomach?
- Q: I am looking to tone up for the summer and for my boyfreind. I am also doing this for myself becuase i have noticed that i am putting on wiehgt to my legs! I have tried looking into diet plans but i can never get enough details i need some real help! I want to tone up my stomach and lose weight on my legs and bum.
- A: Try to exercise 5 – 6 days a week. Go jogging or join the YWCA or the Family YMCA. They have step aerobics for any age. Also go out fast walking, that really burns. At the YMCA, they also have machines that one can go on that helps on the legs. I have used them in the past. It was very helpful.Try exercising different ways that will help you to burn. Do situps everyday. Do ten a week and add 10 every week. That is really good for the stomach. I did it once in gym class that I had to take at a technical school and it really helped my stomach. Get an exercise book that will help you with your legs and stomach.
- Is there a good way to lose weight on your stomach while keeping it on your hips?
- Q: This is in relationship to my other question. I have good reason to believe my hips will lose fat before my waist, so is there anyway to target what you want to lose?
- A: No. You can not choose where you lose weight.