What are side effects of hepititis b
Symptoms of Hepatitis B are: a short, mild, flu-like illness, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, loss of appetite, weight loss, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-side-effects-of-hepititis-b ]
More Answers to “What are side effects of hepititis b“
- What are the side effects from the hepatitis B vaccine??
- As with most vaccinations, there is some soreness in the arm for a day, but other mild side effects such as fever and nausea are rare. You cannot get hepatitis B or any other disease from the vaccine. There is a risk that serious problems o…
- How to Recognize Side Effects From Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- ･ 1 Make sure you are well on the day of your shot. Some of the side effects from the hepatitis B vaccine… ･ 2 Know the signs to look out for. Serious side effects include high fever, sore throat, headache, skin… ･ 3 Pay close attention…
- Are there any serious side effects of the hepatitis B vaccine??
- Serious risks from the hepatitis B are quite rare as compared to the life-threatening risks associated with contracting the disease. Mild side effects may include: