What are some healthy meals
Try well-balanced meals consisting of whole grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and white meats such as chicken. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-healthy-meals ]
More Answers to “What are some healthy meals“
- What are some healthy meals ….?
- I am a doctor and I lost 120 pounds through diet and exercise — when eating healthfully and low-calorie, here are three things I would eat freqently:･ 1. I would make homemade salads (baby spinach, chopped red pepper, celery, carrot, 1/2 a…
- How to Plan Healthy Meals
- ･ 1 Make a meal plan for the week. Decide what meals you would like and what your family prefers. Plan… ･ 2 Decide what type of healthy side dishes to include with your meals. Soups, salads, coleslaw or steamed… ･ 3 Check your pantry an…
- How to Cook Healthy Meals
- ･ 1 Shop at a store that caters to healthy eating. Stock up on preservative-free, organic food. ･ 2 Keep enough food on hand to make at least three healthy meals. Once a week, find healthy recipes in… ･ 3 Simplify your cooking. Broil, bak…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some healthy meals to eat while trying to lose wieght ?
- Q: I am currently trying to lose weight but I need some ideas of healthy meals I could have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am currently eating nothing for breakfast but want to eat something healthy and quick. I sometimes buy school lunch but would like to pack a healthy lunch for school. I would also like healthy snack ideas. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
- A: Never ever ever ever skip breakfast. If you do, it’ll make your metabolism slow down for the day and it will make it harder for your body to burn off fats.A good breakfast to have is one bowl of your favorite cereal every morning with either 1% or 2% milk. Depending on what cereal it is, it will provide you with enough vitamins for the morning and so on, so forth. If you like variety, vary up your cereal from day to day. That’s what I do.It’s a proven fact; by eating the same lunch every day, you’re bound to lose weight. It may sound boring, and dear sweet jesus, it is. But it works. Take a sandwich or lean lunch meat, cheese, lettuce, and low-fat mayo or mustard on either wheat, rye, or whole-grain bread. On the side, take a fresh fruit of your choice. For your drink, take either water or 1% or 2% milk. It’s a perfectly balanced meal! If you NEED a sweet treat, pack one peice of bite-size chocolate or candy into your lunch each day.Dinner can go as planned. Whatever Mom or Dad cooks up is usually fine. Just make sure not to get seconds and eat it slowly. Eating slowly helps fill you up.And that’s about it!
- What are some healthy meals to eat throughout the day?
- Q: I keep reading that in order to lose weight, you have to combine a healthy diet along with exercise, and eat 5-7 small meals a day to boost your metabolism. What are some small healthy meals to eat throughout the day though?
- A: i dont know about all them meals you could do like a fat free or light yogurt for breakfast. wait an hr and eat a piece of fruit so theres breakfast and 1 snack. do a salad for lunch with LIGHT or fat free dressing wait 2 hrs and eat a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese theres lunch an one snack then for dinner 1 med sized piece of baked/steamed fish, 1 or 2 cups of fresh steamed veggies, an maybe a salad or sub a nother veggie wait 2-3 hrs and eat another cup or piece of fruit in between all of this drink only water and workout 3-4 times a week
- What are some healthy meals that I can eat to lose my belly fat?
- Q: I am going to do situps and take lots of walks and eat healthy. What are some healthy meals I can make for breakfast and lunch? Thanks!
- A: I usually have a bowl of cereal without milk for breakfast.Lunch, lean white meats, with spiced peas.Dinner, Noodles and Peas; something along those lines.