What are some weight losing tips
Rather than going on a restrictive diet, just watch your quantities. Weight gain has a lot more to do with how much you eat rather than what you eat. Continue to eat your favorites, but always leave a little on your plate. You can be satisfied by less. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-weight-losing-tips ]
More Answers to “What are some weight losing tips“
- What are some tips for losing weight?
- Have you tried yoga? You can do it in the comfort of your own home. It is a great way to be healthy and keep your body in shape. It is not important how much you weight. If your body is tight and firm it wouldn’t mater how much you weight….
- How To Lose Thigh Fat – Tips For Losing Weight From The Thighs?
- Losing thigh weight is something that many women find challenging, as this is often the first place where weight is gained, and the last place from which it is lost, but it can be done if you’re willing to persevere. It’s important to rem…
- How to Boost Your Metabolism and Boost Your Metabolism Naturally
- Boosting ones metabolism is something many people try to achieve everyday. Having a high metabolic rate increases the amount of calories, or energy, the body burns on a daily basis. Without optimal metabolism the body will store excess calo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good Weight losing tips?
- Q: i need to lose some weight and i don’t have a lot of time in the day i can stand working out and stuff but i don’t losing weight as much cause i don’t have enough time. So i was wonder if there were any quick work out things the you don’t haven to buy from commercials and diets that allow me to still eat meat and stuff like that.
- A: 1. Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.2. Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, gulp down a glass of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to start you day and you only need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the insides of your body. You may have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is good for you.3. Drink a glass of water before you start the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.4. Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. Again this is another way of making yourself full so that you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full just the same. Instead of drinking it one gulp, take sips after each morsel. It will help the food to settle faster so that you get that feeling that you are full faster. SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water’ It’s amazing! Water also plays a vital role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above.5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. Hey all those colas and fizzy drinks are sweetened with sugar and sugar means calories. The more you can cut out on these sweetened bottle drinks, the better for you. So if you must drink sodas, then stick to diet sodas.6. Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them. They fill you up without adding to the pounds.7. Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is often sweetened but fresh fruits have natural sugars. When you eat fruit, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, and fruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins.8. If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruit juice instead of these that contain artificial flavors and colors. Or even better, try making your own fruit juice taking care not to sweeten it with too many calories.9. Choose fresh fruit to processed fruits. Processed and canned fruits do not have as much fiber as fresh fruit and processed and canned fruits are nearly always sweetened.10. Increase your fiber intake. Like I mentioned, the body needs a lot of fiber. So try to include in your diet as many fruits and vegetables as you can.11. Go crazy on vegetables. Vegetables are your best bet when it comes to losing pounds. Nature has a terrific spread when it comes to choosing vegetables. And the leafy green vegetables are your best bet. Try to include a salad in you diet always
- What are some weight losing tips that don’t necessarily include ‘dieting’?
- Q: I hate diets. What are some tips I can follow? Thanks!!
- A: Weight Loss Tipshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com/–Drink more water—-Increase your protein intake—-Eat Negative calorie food — –Eat slowly—-Cut down the sugar intake—–Do not skip meals—-Eat breakfast everyday —-Eat smaller, more frequent meals—-Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)–Interval Training – great way to boost metabolism—-Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products–http://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com/2008/04/weight-loss-tips.html
- What are some weight watcher tips for losing weight?
- Q: I have heard this is the best way to lose weight but just want some of the weight watcher tips. Thanks
- A: Hi, I lost 85 pounds on Weight Watchers (six years ago) and you’re right, it is a great diet. Their tips are the same as all weight loss programs. What makes their diet so successful is the support system they offer and the fact that you learn to eat REAL food in proper amounts. If you go to easy-weightloss-tips (you know what to put in front and behind it), you’ll see a tab called “Weight Loss Tips.” There are about 5-6 pages of tips that are very helpful. (My link is blocked today because I used it too much, so I can’t put it below to help you get there…sorry.)