What are teenage exercises to lose weight? MORE
The ideal approach to losing weight is to focus on making small, specific changes that are easy to stick with in the long run – like not eating while watching TV, replacing a lunchtime soda with water, or walking to the bus instead of getting a ride. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-teenage-exercises-to-lose-weight%3F-more ]
More Answers to “What are teenage exercises to lose weight? MORE“
- Can teenagers from 13 and up exercise to lose weight??
- Yes, most definitely! However, it must be tightly coupled with an appropriate diet. For the source and more detailed information concerning this subject, click on the related links section indicated below.
- What is the best way for a teen to lose weight without too much e…?
- Weight loss is an overall process. You need to think about many factors. There are many sensible things you can do that will make a tremendous difference over the long term if you need to lose weight. It can be done in a healthy way. This i…
- What is a good exercise routine for a teen trying to lose weight??
- do all the EXERCISES daily like lift weights run walk a mile or 2 keep this up until your birthday u might be just 100 pounds do for hours
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I know a teenage girl , who wants to lose weight without exercising , what can she do?
- Q: She is between 50 and 60 kgs . Could you send a diet schedule so she could follow it ?
- A: smoke crack!!
- How can a teenage girl lose stomach/body fat, but not lose much weight?
- Q: I am already a low weight 90lbs at 5’1, so I don’t need to lose weight. I need to just lose some body fat, mainly in my stomach, butt, and thighs. Please provide some exercises and what I should eat, and how much. I’m also a vegtarian. Thanks so much. If you need any more info just email me 🙂 xoxox
- A: try HULA HOOPING is the ‘cardio’ 4 abdominals!!!- it’s not that hard to learn and it burns lots using all different abdominal musclesThe results can be better than you believe – do it for just 10 minutes a day and you can lose as much as 100 calories. And this will mean that you can shed up to 2 inches from the waist in just 30 days.you can also do pilates as they strengthen your musclesor try “belly waving” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li8NArR5M…it aids the intestines to move food in your body – speeding up metabolismwater – drink at least 2 litres of it /day. It prevents dehydration therefeore water isn’t stored in your body (bloating stomach and places around ankles and all that lot), + it detoxifines the body and therefore helps to speed up metabolisma natural way is also green tea – it boosts up metabolism in a natural wayeat plenty of fibre rich foods as they aid the movement of your intestines therefore speed up metabolismhttp://www.squidoo.com/Caniloseweightfro…
- Best way for teenage girl to lose weight fast?
- Q: I’m fifteen, not super fat, just round.I want a slim body fast but whats the best way to get it?I lost a few kilograms in 2 weeks from eating smaller portions and doing a bit more exercise but my double chin came back the next week? I was happy I was getting a bit slimmer and ate normally, and now i’m back to round round again.Help help :(I always ruin it by eating more than full.
- A: Determine your daily calorie intake .Write down all the things you eat on a typical day.Do an itemized calorie count.Go over the list and decide which foods to cut out or reduce.Seek out alternatives to the unhealthy foods you’ve identified.Choose lean meats.Plan your meals.Watch your portion sizes.Graze on healthy snacks.Get more fiber.Drink plenty of water.Exercise.Perform high-level aerobic activities.Pump some iron.Be realistic.Make adjustments.Be confident.Be consistent and disciplined, and have self motivation.