What are the healthy properties of ginger
Ginger is favored as a remedy for digestive ailments ranging from upset stomach to diarrhea to abdominal bloating due to excessive gas. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-healthy-properties-of-ginger ]
More Answers to “What are the healthy properties of ginger“
- What Are the Health-Promoting Properties of Ginger?
- Discuss this Article 2 Ginger stimulates the circulatory system, and it acts as a general stimulant. A ginger compress can be used to bring heat to a specific area of the body. – somerset 1 Ginger helps break down protein with the help of t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do such warming herbs as cayenne & ginger raise body temperature?
- Q: I know they have many healthy properties to them, but am specifically wondering if they elevate ones’ body temperature when taken in capsule form?
- A: Yes, they do. They are among the group of herbs that raise your metabolic rate, and have been used in over-the-counter weight loss drugs.