What are the rules of "the bite diet"
The rules of the 5 Bite Diet are: Drink as much of anything as you want as long as it doesn’t contain calories. Take 5 bites of any food at lunch, and 5 bites at dinner. Take one multi-vitamin every day. Get a bit of protein a day “on average”. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-rules-of-%22the-bite-diet%22 ]
More Answers to “What are the rules of "the bite diet"“
- What are the rules of tennis?
- there are a lot of rule but the basic is to play your opponent and hit one more ball than them accross the net into the court which they cannot return. and there is a point syatem which goes by 15, 30, 40 and game unless it is dues then you…
- What are the rules of basketball?
- There are a lot of rules for basketball, too many to be mentioned here. Click on the links under the “Related Links” heading below to view detailed information concerning the rules of basketball.
- Who rules China and why?
- In 1949 there was a revolution in China in which the Communist Party, led my Mao Zedong (in older transliterations he was referred to as Mao Tse-Tung) defeated the ruling Kuomintang or Nationalist Party. After the revolution, the Communist …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the basic rules for Australian rules football?
- Q: im doing an assignment and i need to know the basic rules of australian football , got any ideas?
- A: The rules of Australian football can be complicated for those who dont follow the game closely. There is a lot of interpretation by the umpires which can differ from game to game. You can download and print the Laws of Australian football which will require you to load half a rainforrest into your printer. just google laws of Australian Football.Good luck with your assignment
- What are the unspoken rules for parties?
- Q: Gimme some suggestions
- A: never shave someones head until they are completely passed out. always pass the joint to your left. always try to throw up outside. and when someone does something totally stupid always video it and put it on youtube.
- what are the rules for courting a girl?
- Q: “so theres this girl…blahblah enter description here….can any of you help me with this problem”
- A: Courtship! How cool… My husband & I courted before we got married.The “rules” we went by were:1. You have to ask the parents if you have their blessings to court their daughter.2. You have to be financially stable to support a family, because courtship is pursuing a relationship with the intentions of marriage.3. We maintained accountability. We did talk on the phone alone, but when we went out it was almost always in group settings.We also made a vow to save our first kiss until our wedding day… Courting was such a blessing for us, and because we weren’t physically involved, we got time to know one another and meet each others families. We discussed important issues that come up in marriage, such as: finances, kids, schooling, jobs, different beliefs and morals, etc.. It has made our marriage great!!Best of luck!