What diet is the most successful
Weight Watchers and Slim Fast are the top two rated diets, but they all work different for everyone. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-diet-is-the-most-successful ]
More Answers to “What diet is the most successful“
- What is the most successful diet?
- dont diet…just portion control…eat on time and eat healthy…you will get slim and stay slim for life as long as you at least brisk walk 30-40 mins daily
- How to Have a Successful Diet
- ･ 1 You know what to eat, right? Well step one, no surprise, is to get everything you need for your diet… ･ 2 Get smaller plates. If you can fill your plate up with food, when you’re hungry, you will. If you have… ･ 3 Buy some plastic/…
- Which diet is the most successful
- The only one that’s been successful for me is Weight Watchers . I’ve lost about 77 lbs on it, and I’m not a Lifetime member. Most doctors, including my own, recommend it and say it’s one of the healthiest diets around. And it’s something yo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most successful diet you have ever experienced?
- Q: Who hasn’t tried a diet, at one time or another? How much research do you have to do to be committed to a diet? How many follow the example of a friend, or workforce gossip? What is the most successful diet you have ever been on, and why did it work? If you can suggest sources of viable information, I would appreciate it. Help! I have tried everything!
- A: I can’t handle anyone else telling me what I can and can’t eat.Currently, I have lost 26 pounds by just doing my own thing. I eat two Dannon Light n Fit yogurts, a bowl of raisin bran with 1/2% milk and a sensible dinner each day. I don’t say anything is off limits, but I have to watch that I only eat ONE serving of things. I occasionally allow a treat.If someone had told me to eat only that every day I would not have followed it. I think sometimes you just really have to figure out what works for you. A little exercise and a little less food works wonders. And no fast food! EEk, that stuff is horribly calorie-laden.Good luck to you.
- What has been the most successful diet plan?
- Q: I would like to get everyone’s idea on diets. Who has been successful and what has been the most successful diet??? thanks for your help
- A: The only reason any diet works (if the goal is to lose fat) is because you are burning more calories than you are taking in as food. It doesn’t matter what you eat, it’s all about how much you eat. A diet with a lot of veggies is usually the best because veggies have a lot of fiber which fills you up while having very low calories compared to other foods. I’ve lost ~20lbs of fat on a diet of fish, kidney beans, oatmeal and veggies with every meal. It’s bland as hell but salsa makes it taste a little better. Also, when you only eat foods that taste bleh, you don’t overeat because lets face it; it’s impossible to have just one krispy kream donught. They’re just too good. When you only eat food that tastes bleh, you don’t over eat.
- What is the most successful diet or “way of eating”?
- Q: Yes, I have tried Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, 6 Week Body Makeover, Atkins, starvation, the “cabbage soup” diet, the Master Cleanser diet, and the so-called Mayo Clinic diet which was not really from the Mayo Clinic. Anyway, What have YOU found to be the most successful diet…and I don’t want a smart a$$ answer of “don’t eat”. This is a serious inquiry into others’ experiences.
- A: I tried almost all of those diets till I got serious about it.When they say DO IT SENSIBLY, they mean it.I have lost 120 lbs in one year, by eating sensibly and exercising. I had to cure my carbohydrate addiction. Cut out the white flour, sugar ,rice, pasta, junk foods, sodas. Eat proper foods with good nutritional value. I know this doesn’t sound fun, and it’s not at first. But once that addiction is gone, your appetite decreases and you have more energy. Eat at least 1200 cal/day to get proper nutrition. You also need to do regular exercise: 20-30 min at least 3 times a week. I did one hour minimum a day everyday.These other diets soung “good”,but they aren’t. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life eating cabbage soup? You need to start a healthy lifestyle.This is the only way to do it safely.