What diet pill is the most effective
Alli is the 1st over-the-counter weight-loss pill approved by the FDA. It does have some side effects. Talk to your doctor first! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-diet-pill-is-the-most-effective ]
More Answers to “What diet pill is the most effective“
- What is the most effective diet pill on the market?
- The most diet pill which is very effective is phentramin-d and it works well for people who has a low metabolism and who can’t control their diet. http://p.gs/fklm5
- What is the best/most effective diet pill?
- Many people look at diet pills as the answer for weight loss. The fact is using any fat burning diet pill without changing your diet or exercise habits will do little for you. Use diet pills as a tool for weight loss and not as an definite …
- Which diet pills are the safest and most effective?
- Instead of diet pills it would be much better to eat more fruit and vegetables at dinner time combined with smaller servings of meat, poultry, potatoes and chips as dinner calories are more fattening than breakfast calories. If you are dete…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most effective diet pill available right now?
- Q: I’m looking only for answers from people who have used, with successful results, a diet pill. If you have no personal experience, please do not reply to the question. I need to lose about 50 lbs, and I’m looking for the fastest, most effective pill out there…To William K: Did you even read my question? What do antibiotics have to do with this?
- A: I have been through it all and know what’s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can’t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I’ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes. Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight. First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can’t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising…This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it’s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It’s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I’ve found a great addition to help any one out, it’s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don’t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don’t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn’t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It’s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace .com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it’s the best pill I’ve tried and I’ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn’t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I’ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day. Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.
- what is the most effective diet pill available at a local drugstore or walmart?
- Q: please don’t dissuade me from purchasing a diet pill. please just share what you think is the most effective one, in terms of safety, weight loss, and side effects.thanks!
- A: I recommend you to try Acai Berry and Resveratrol for free,You can get Acai Berry here http://worthtry.info/diet-pill/acaiberryYou can get Resveratrol here http://worthtry.info/diet-pill/resveratr…If your desire to loss weight is very strong, these is the best choice.
- What is the most effective diet pill?
- Q: From your personal use, can anyone tell me what the most effective diet pill they’ve used is?I’m currently on a healthy diet and exercise plan, I’m not looking for a miracle pill, just something that will help me loose a little weight on the side.
- A: none of them work because if they did it would have spread like wild fire and there r some that work with diet and exercise