What does ECGC do for you
It is a risk management tool that provides protection to exporting companies from the catastrophic effect of losses arising due to insolvency or non payment by foreign buyers for goods or services rendered. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-ecgc-do-for-you ]
More Answers to “What does ECGC do for you“
- What Is ECGC?
- The exporter avails the packing credit advance from a bank. The bank collects some premium amount to ecgc. In case the exporter not able to repay the advance the ecgc will bear the risk.
- How Much ECGC Is Best?
- The scientists in Switzerland aren’t the only ones to have found that green tea extracts can burn extra calories and fat. A similar study was conducted by Dr. Sonia Berube–Parent and her team of researchers at Laval University in Canada a…
- How does the ECGC operate?
- All the members of the group are in noncompeting markets. So, the benefit is that we can all get together and be pretty open in our business dealings without concern of anything coming back in our market. Everyone is spread out a little bit…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does rooibos tea contain ECGC?
- Q: I know rooibos has many antioxidants, but does it specifically contain ECGC?
- A: as far as I know, green tea is the one with lots of EGCG…;)
- Is there a differance between Antioxidents and ECGC?
- Q: Im starting to drink tea and stop drinking diet soda. I was wondering if there is a differance between AOX and ECGC? Also can you recommend a good Green tea with High values of either of these
- A: AOX is short for antioxidants. Antioxidants are chemicals which keep free radicals (negatively charged, highly reactive ions) out of your system. EGCG is one type of antioxidant found in green tea. EGCG = AOX, but not all AOX are EGCG.
- How much ECGC (green tea extract) would it take to see a difference in the rate of my weight loss?
- Q: At least an extra pound per week.
- A: I don’t think it burns fat but it just helps boost the metabolism. Maybe if you drink 5 cups of green tea (EGCG) a day you might burn an extra 1/2-1 pound a week. Good luck!