What foods make you bloated
Beans, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, other vegetables and whole grains. These foods can cause major bloating. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-make-you-bloated ]
More Answers to “What foods make you bloated“
- What foods make you bloated?
- Green foods such as cabbage, lettuce, spinach, bran, dairy products, also salt can cause water retention and make you feel more bloated. Natural Remedies For Bloating Ginger tea Peppermint tea Clove oil Eucalyptus oil Boiled water with 1 te…
- What are some foods that make you bloated?
- Carbonated Beverages cabbage bread salty foods (make you retain water) brocolli dairy
- Which foods can make you bloated?
- Salty foods and foods with a high water content.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what foods make you bloated? like if you were going swimming what food should you avoid before????
- A: Potatos.Rice. PastaBreadFizzy drinks
- What foods make you bloated? 10 points?
- Q: Ive have been watchin what i eat and i lost a little but i look fat and my thighs are huge-my period has been gone for 2 weeks now and i usally look skinny about this time so………….WHAT FOODS MAKE U BLOATED(no not yelling)thx
- A: Green foods such as cabbage, lettuce, spinach, bran, dairy products, also salt can cause water retention and make you feel more bloated. Natural Remedies For BloatingGinger tea Peppermint tea Clove oil Eucalyptus oil Boiled water with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (sweetened with honey, if desired) Probiotics: Acidophilus and Bifidus Detox Bath: The daily routine of the Detox Bath activates bowel movement, easing blockages due to waste accumulation in the intestines. These accumulations are a breeding ground for bacteria that causes the discomfort of gas and bloating etc.
- What foods make you feel bloated.?
- Q: I find that when I cut out breads/noodles/rice startches like that not only do I loose weight, but I don’t feel bloated. I did not eat any kind of food that was white for 6 months but have had a relapse and started to eat bread again. What other kind of food would bloat you?
- A: Foods rich in fiber. Salty foods. My mum feels bloated every time she eats whole wheat bread. Her dietitian suggested she eats white bread only. It worked!