What foods should you eat if you want to gain muscle
If you want to gain muscle you should eat foods rich in protein such as eggs, fish and nuts, Thank you for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-should-you-eat-if-you-want-to-gain-muscle ]
More Answers to “What foods should you eat if you want to gain muscle“
- What healthy food should i eat if i want to gain muscle??
- Plenty of protein. Canned tuna, salmon, chicken breast, lean ground beef, cottage cheese, low fat milk and yogurt, beans, and eggs are all excellent sources of protein. Workout and lift too, and you’ll be buff in no time. Good luck
- What kind of food should i eat if i want gain muscles??
- I have the answer for you and a product that will give you the body you.ve always wanted! The best way to ain muscles without steroids is to eat alot of protein. example:Eggs are a great source of protein but to much of is not good, but 3 t…
- What should you eat to build muscle?
- Here is how to cut through all the confusion about eating well and foods that help to build muscle mass. Eat a smaller meal about every three waking hours (5 or 6 meals per day). It’s critical never to skip a meal, and to obtain sufficient …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What foods should i eat to gain muscle?
- Q: I’m a 15 yo male, 183 cm tall (6′) and 65 kilos.I want to gain muscle so what foods and exercises so i eat and do to gain muscle?
- A: Lots and lots of proteins.Lean meats, nuts, beans, power bars, protein shakes ect.Do exercises that target areas of your body that you want built up. Good luck!
- What kinds of foods should i eat to gain muscle?
- Q: Ok so starting next week im going to go at it hard. Im going to be taking maybe some nitro-tech. Well actually yes, i will be taking nitro-tech. So what kinds of foods are good for you to eat while gaining muscle mass? how much should i eat? i know Chicken Breast and Steak and stuff like that is good. But it seems too fat(at least the steak does). So please help me people. I appreciate it, thanks!
- A: lean proteins (at least 1-1.5 g per lb of bodyweight per day), salmon, lean beef, nuts and legumes and plenty of vegetables. Work out 3-4 days per week, don’t drink any sodapop, get plenty of rest and drink that water, and results should be optimal.
- What type of foods should I eat to gain muscle?
- Q: I want to know which foods I should eat and what I should avoid.Help me please! 🙂
- A: Eating lean meats such as turkey, fish, and chicken is highly recommended when eating foods that build muscle. These lean meats are high in protein and amino acids which we all know are used to build muscle. Did you know that amino acids are needed to break down the protein to heal the muscles after weight training? That is why eating lean meats is so important. The faster you heal your muscles the faster you can gain muscle mass. Also eating foods that are high in potassium can help in the healing of your muscles as well try these foods that are rich in potassium such as strawberries and bananas.Trying to figure out all the Free Muscle Gain Truth was a challengeuntil I came across http://www.freemusclegain.com/ thismight help you out with your abs.