What fruit makes you eat 50 % less
In the last few years, hoodia gordonii, a cacturs, has been heavily marketed for weight loss and has become immensely popular. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-fruit-makes-you-eat-50-%25-less ]
More Answers to “What fruit makes you eat 50 % less“
- What fruit makes you eat 50 % less
- In the last few years, hoodia gordonii, a cacturs, has been heavily marketed for weight loss and has become immensely popular. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you make your grocery bill less than $50/week?
- Q: Greetings!A previous poster asked about how much it costs to be vegetarian and I saw that some posters spent very little on food per week.How do you do this? What foods are you eating? Any of them often?I thought that $50/week was about as least costly as possible. I eat mostly fresh fruit and vegetables, pasta and grains for breakfast.
- A: Look Mate, eating on a budget really isn’t that hard. It is seriously a pain at the start though.What you are going to have to do is build up your base. This is the first stage of budget eating if you want to do it well. It really just consists of the items you need on hand at all times to make the foods you like. For example:Things I keep on handCurry PasteStir Fry SauceOlive OilAssorted Seasonings you likeRicePastaOnce you have all that, it gets much easier. You just have to be aware of what’s on special at the markets. Take the time to stop and talk to the folks that are in the different departments. Check the sale papers, and ask the department managers when they receive stock as they often mark items down the day before.
- How can I get skinnier and think I am and stop thinking I am fat? Read the details. It makes more sense!
- Q: I know I shouldn’t be worrying about this at my age but I do. My friends say I am uber skinny but I don’t think so. I am 12 and 5’3″ and about 108-112 pounds and I have a slightly round tummy. I use slightly very strongly. I do crunches every night, about 50-100 and I eat 1 South Beach diet and sometimes Honeynut Cheerios and then I eat out every night. (NOT FASTFOOD! I HATE BURGERS!) I sometimes eat cookies at night and then some fruit. So I eat barely anything. I’d say about1000 calories or less a day. Can you tell me what I should do to make myself skinnier and think I am skinnier? Please help! I am thinking of becoming anorexic and the thought of that scares me. Please help! Thanks!
- A: Whoa, first things first, anorexia shouldn’t even be an option, anorexia can basically be replaced with the word “suicide” for your purposes if you ever consider it because it will eventually lead to death.Secondly, a good weight for someone who is 5’3 is 115 pounds, so if you weigh less you can rest assured you are at a healthy weight, since you aren’t too below, you are just slightly below. Listen to your friends, you are skinny, be happy, anorexia just makes you skin and bones which is highly unattractive.The Southbeach Diet isn’t that amazing, it’s ok. Honey Nut Cheerios are fine, avoid fast food, unless you are going to Subway (which is only healthy if you pick one of the healthy selections without cheese/mayo) fast food will contribute to your “slightly round stomach”. Try to avoid cookies, they are full of sugar. Fruit is good, it’s full of nutrients and fiber (which helps excrete wastes). Don’t worry about eating cookies and fast food though previously, you have time to improve, and you’re at a great weight, so you don’t have anything to worry about.If you “eat barely anything” like you said, that isn’t good, a girl of your height and weight should be eating at least 2,000 calories a day, not 1,000. Your body burns a lot of calories on it’s own to sustain itself, it’s called resting metabolic rate (RMR), so if you do exercise, eat healthy, then along with your RMR you will burn fat easily, and get rid of the round stomach.Try and avoid processed foods, avoid junk food, avoid soda, most desserts tend not to be healthy as well. Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day, this speeds up your metabolism, helping you reduce fat.Crunches are good, try and increase as you go, and try and do them every 2 days, since you should give them rest to recover from the previous day, muscles need some time to recover so they can grow. But crunches will only strengthen your six-pack; everyone has a six-pack, some people just have it covered with fat.To get rid of the fat you will need to do some cardio exercise, I recommend HIIT (High intensity Interval Training). HIIT is 9 times more effective than other cardio at burning fat, and it only needs to be done 3 times a week, preferably on your off-days from doing crunches. you can find out all about it and how to do it online.How can you feel skinnier? Look around, look at people at your school, with your weight and height you must look 10 times better than half of them. Everyone is telling you you are skinny, it’s true, stop comparing yourself to anorexic people and professional models, and give yourself some credit.Best of luck!
- how do i lose weight if i LOVE to eat?!?!?
- Q: I love to eat, and what i eat is usually a lot of calorie loaded stuff. In fact, i eat everything and anything. i love fruits and veggies as much as i love cookies and candies and chips. I tried to suppress my urge to much on anything unhealthy that’s full of calories, but i end up eating them anyway. i consume a huge amount of calories a day, i probably have to run 15 miles to burn them all off. I’m 164cm tall and disgustingly 51-52kg. I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT TO 45-47KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it possible? My target weight is somewhere at 45kg!!! i want to be slim and thin…… I tried to diet for a really long time now, and my weight is bouncing from 50 to sometimes 52kg, and it refuses to go down at all. I dont seem to lose any fats, cuz all those weight change are just water weights…… what should i do? please tell me good tips on how to start a good healthy diet that can make me lose my weight to 45kg. my calorie maintenance level is around 1300kcal, which means 1300kcal is the maximum amount of calories i can consume in a day in order to maintain my current weight. so in other words, to lose weight, i have to eat less than 1300kcal. That’s a minute amount of calories, which just makes dieting harder, and i have no idea how to space them out into 5 meals. For me, a normal meal in a day consists of around 500kcal, so it’s almost impossible to eat that little amount of calories if i eat 5 meals to boost my metabolism rate. Please tell me how it is possible for me to lose weight when i soooooooooo so so so LOVE to eat!!!!!!i’m reeeeeeally desperate to lose fats and weight, so i appreciate for any help!!!!! But i really hope you wont simply gimme links without telling me anything. Thanks ;(
- A: Have you treid this excerise video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris