What is a good diet tip
Exercise – If you want to stay healthy and make weight loss permanent you just cant do without exercise. Along with cutting down on the fat you eat exercising regularlymay be your best ally in improving your all around health. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-diet-tip ]
More Answers to “What is a good diet tip“
- Do you have any diet tip?
- You need to eat lean meats (chicken, fish, turkey, lean beef) , low gi fruits (apples, bananas, pineapple, oranges), green veggies (broccoli, celery, green lettuce, spinach), only whole wheat breads (look on the package and see if the first…
- Which diet is best for you? diet tips.
- The diet that’s best for you is the diet that is developed for you by a professional. The next best is an individualized plan that takes into account several circumstances that are common for a group of people.
- What is the best diet tip?
- Eat like the Asians! Eat natural, simple foods and you’ll attain a healthy weight. Calories don’t matter, and counting them will lead you to foods you should not have (e.g. diet coke). The average person in China has between 25-40% more cal…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is a tip for a good healthy diet?
- Q: I was expose to go on a diet for the New year and it isn’t working out for me, so I just wanted to ask for some good tips. By the way if any tips please write how many pounds you will lose ( if you know)
- A: Well one tip I have is so don’t view it as a diet. To really keep weight off you have to view it as a lifestyle change, not just something you will do until you lose weight.Here’s a few others:Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.Eat lean protein.Always eat breakfast.Cut out junk food, soda, and high calorie drinks.Exercise frequently, I would recommend 5 times a week. Make sure you do cardio and strength training. To find out how many calories you should eat go here:http://walking.about.com/cs/calories/l/blcalcalc.htmOne last tip is to eat at home and don’t eat out frequently if you can.Food is almost always healthier if it is from home. Going out to dinner once in a while is ok but if you eat out everyday you won’t lose weight.Hope this helps! 🙂
- Any good diet or exercise tips for building arm strength?
- Q: I am a 26 year old male and have embarrassingly thin arms! My leg and stomach muscles are fine but despite doing jobs in the past that require a lot of heavy lifting I never seem to put any muscles or even fat on in my arms. Any exercise or diet tips would be appreciated.I probaly didn’t explain diet part of question correctly. I don’t need to loose weight if anything I am underweight and need to gain it. Was looking for food/drinks that are good to boost strength whilst exercising.
- A: G’dayIf you want to gain some muscles in your arms aim to train both the bicep and tricep. Try and do 3 sets of 8 reps and no more than 3 exercises for each body part.You need to eat a lot of protein based foods to help repair the muscle after a workout such as redmeat, eggs, tuna etc and drink milk and plenty of water.I change my training routine a fair bit but i would recommend some of the classic lifts to build up your arms.Bicep:Barbell Curl 3 sets of 8Dumbell Curl 3 sets of 8’Preacher Curl 3 sets of 8Triceps:Tricep pushdowns 3 sets of 8Skullcrushers 3 sets of 8 Tricep extension 3 sets of 8Good luck! 🙂
- Slim/healthy girls got any good diet tips that work lol! :p?
- Q: Hey i am really sick of yoyo dieting, and i was wondering if anyone has any good diet tips, diets, lose weight stuff lol, that actually has worked 🙂 i really appreciate this thanks guys xx
- A: go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on yourinitial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don’teat wheat then you don’t eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, youdon’t eat junk food, and you don’t eat biscuits. But your diet isstill balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points orto buy special meals or plans.