What is a good diet to gain muscle
You need to eat more calories than you burn,choose calorie rich foods like bagels biscuits avocados olives corn meat nuts & cheese [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-diet-to-gain-muscle ]
More Answers to “What is a good diet to gain muscle“
- What is a good diet for gaining muscle?
- It’s best to eat a balanced diet but for muscle you need more protein from white meat preferably sort of a like a modified body builder diet and drink protein shakes that have vitamins and minerals in them. If you just eat fattening food it…
- What’s a good diet to lose fat and gain muscle?
- Haha. This is funny because i had the exact different problem, but i can tell you this. After working out make sure you eat lots of protein. This helps ” repair ” the muscle after its torn ( from working out) and acts like a cemen…
- Is this the right diet to gain muscle?
- Cut these out for maximum results: – Fruit juice – Pasta / rice dishes – Milk and skimmed milk (no milk is good for true muscle gain) – Change porridge to dry oatmeal (not instant oatmeal) – You’ll need protein shakes The fruit juice is an …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is this diet for muscle mass gain good?
- Q: I’m 15 yrs. old and weigh 100 lbs. and I want to gain muscle mass.My workout routine is very good. My daily diet consists of 160 g Protein, 280 g Carbs and 70 g Fat. These are all from vegetarian and egg sources. Is this diet good for maximum muscle gain and minimum fat gain?
- A: it’s greatprotein intake should be (1.5grams)x(bodyweight)so that’s better that goodkeep it up!
- I want to gain muscle, what would be a good diet?
- Q: I’m skinny, little fat.My friend said to eat lots of meat for protein, and drink lots of milk and water. Eat a lot of carbohydrates for energy too. Would that be a good diet for trying to gain more muscle?I’ve sorta been slacking off in exercise since it’s winter too, I live on a lake so I’ll be constantly swimming and exercising.I want to be a boxer, wrestler, or mixed martial artist when I grow up, muscle will be a big part of it.
- A: you want to consume 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. make sure you are getting the daily 30 grams of fiber a day and drink at least 64 oz of water minimum. eating smaller meals helps the body to utilize nutrients more effectively while keeping insulin levels stable which is essential for continued muscle growth.the website below will tell you how many calories a day you need. increase those cals by 500 a day for weight gain.http://www.protraineronline.com/past/july2/nutrient.cfm
- what is a good diet to loose fat but gain muscle? and is just drinking water good? no juice!
- Q: I weight 150 and im 5′ 5 and im 16 , i want loose some weight but gain muscle. Does anybody know any diet that would have an affect in that way? and is just drinking water good to loose weight? no juice or nothing sugary for 2 weeks?by the way i do run every morning and do sit ups , push ups, planks , and all that stuff but i eat too much lol
- A: drink alot of water!!!!! where ever you go make sure to run every morning and eat good food!!! don not Diet!!! WORK OUT!!!