What is a good present for New Years
If you know their New Year’s Resolution a gift to assist with that would be great.If it’s weight loss,a low fat recipe book.ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-present-for-new-years ]
More Answers to “What is a good present for New Years“
- What should I get my boyfriend as a present for new years?
- Depends how much money you are willing to spend on him. For something more expensive you could get him a watch with something engraved on it, or an ipod with all his favourite songs on perhaps. For something less expensive, think of somethi…
- What are you getting me for a NEW YEARS present?
- nothing, who gives/gets gifts for New Years anyway? P.S.: Sir Bubbles, Plainclothes Ninja, I like your avatar.
- When was the New year used to start before the present system of …?
- The earliest recording of a new year celebration is believed to have been in Mesopotamia, c. 2000 B.C. and was celebrated around the time of the vernal equinox, in mid-March…. http://www.infoplease.com/spot/newyearhistory.html In the year…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good new years present for a 28 year old guy? ?
- Q: he’s into technology.
- A: I didn’t know people bought people New Years gifts…What about a good camera?Check out bfads.net for good deals on black friday…
- I need a good present to give my best friend for New Years that deals with cooking.?
- Q: What would a girl who just cooks for fun want? It shouldn’t be anything over the top; just a good, practical present.
- A: An oven thermometer: the kind that stays in the oven at all times. Or, a instant-read thermometer; they’re like $6 apiece.How about a good set of rubber spoonulas, measuring spoons, muffin tin / cake pans, a decent serrated knife or a wire cooling rack? (my cooling rack gets used at least once a week) If you’re feeling spendy, you could get a nice saute pan, gourmet bread mixes, a cake decorating kit or even a kitchen scale.
- what is a good present for my parents for new year?
- Q: its just we always celebrate new year as much as christmas with presents and stuff…. so i was just wondering what is a good present??over past years ive already given them so many cups and photo frames… any ideas would be great…. btw im 13 and girl if that helps…
- A: Give them things that symbolise things.E.g. If you’re not super rich, give your dad $5. With a card saying,”To start the year off with a bit of cash.”Or if your mom gets stressed out easy, give her some bath salts, etc. saying, “So you can start off the new year relaxed.”:)