What is a normal blood sugar for a human
Normal blood sugar levels can range anywhere between 70-150 mg’s. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-normal-blood-sugar-for-a-human ]
More Answers to “What is a normal blood sugar for a human“
- What is hypoglycemia and what are normal blood sugar levels in hu…?
- For a person that does NOT have diabetes the normal blood sugar readings are Fasting 70 to 100 2 hours after a meal 70 to 140 For a person the HAS diabetes the blood sugar levels should be Fasting 110 to 180 2 hours after a meal 140 to 235 …
- What is the normal blood sugar level in a human body??
- Normal level of sugar in blood before your meal is between 70 and 110 mg/dl.
- How does my blood sugar remain within the normal range when I’m s…?
- We need to have a steady supply of glucose, but your body is equipped to do that without any glucose coming in. It adjusts to the period of overnight fasting by obtaining the sugar from glycogen stored in the liver, so that the blood sugar …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is hypoglycemia and what are normal blood sugar levels in human body?
- A: For a person that does NOT have diabetes the normal blood sugar readings areFasting 70 to 1002 hours after a meal 70 to 140For a person the HAS diabetes the blood sugar levels should beFasting 110 to 1802 hours after a meal 140 to 235Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar. Most diabetic have had episodes when their blood sugar has dropped very low (70 or lower in a person that HAS diabetes) . Low blood sugar can be very dangerous. It can cause confusion, seizures, coma and death.Hypoglycemia CAN be a disease in itself. Many people that do not have diabetes are plagued with hypoglycemia most of their lives. They must learn to eat 6 small meals every day, and be sure to have snacks with them at all times. Being more active than usual can cause this persons blood sugar level to drop very low, very quickly. A person with hypoglycemia never knows for sure when their blood sugar will fall, this is why it is very necessary to stay away from sugary foods. Sugar raises the blood sugar level and then can cause it to fall quickly. Sugar does not sustain a normal blood sugar level for very long. Foods with carbs, preferably good carbs are what you should be eating. If you feel you are getting low blood sugar, eat something with some carbs in it, like a granola bar or peanut butter and crackers. Candy or glucose tablets should only be used if the blood sugar is falling very quickly and you are ready to pass out. After you use the sugar, then eat some carbs. Carbohydrates will raise the blood sugar levels and sustain them much longer.In many people, hypoglycemia can be a prelude to diabetes. I was hypoglycemic most of my life, then developed diabetes.
- What’s a normal blood sugar level for a human? Is it ok to use the same needle for human as cat to test sugar
- Q: I have a cat that is diabetic – I just wandered those 2 questions.
- A: For normal persons:-Fasting blood sugar-<100 gm/dL(<5.6 mmol/L)Postprandial blood sugar-<140 mg/dL.(<7.7 mmol/L)You may keep separate syringe and needle for the cat. Consult the veterinary doctor.
- what is the normal blood sugar level in human?
- A: our lab says 60-100 mg/dl in the fasting state.