What is an effective quick weight loss diet
A quick effective way to lose weight is to drink lots of water. It helps burn calories, so try 8 glasses/day & cut out soda. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-effective-quick-weight-loss-diet ]
More Answers to “What is an effective quick weight loss diet“
- Is Quick Weight Loss Diets Effective?
- Weight loss process is not a quick one. If anyone told you about quick weight loss diets just remember they can be termed as fad diets. At the end of this article, I will you where to find “diet and weight loss programs” which are…
- Are Liquid Diets For Quick Weight Loss Effective?
- There are just two days left until your blind date, and you still don’t fit into those killer jeans. You have tried conventional diet and exercise, but your patience is running thin. It’s time to resort to desperate measures and go on a cra…
- Is the Dr. Stillman Quick Weight Loss Diet Still Viewed to be Eff…?
- The Dr. Stillman Quick Weight Loss diet is nearly half of a century old and dates back to the 1960’s. Stillman, an MD, was one of the first researchers to discover that diets that are low in fats and carbohydrates can expedite the weight lo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What type of cardio is most effective for quick weight loss?
- Q: I’m so clueless at the gym when it comes to the equipment. Should I be using the stair climber, bike, elliptical or just walk/run. I need to lose about 40 pounds and tone after having 2 children. I don’t feel comfortable with a trainer and would rather do it on my own. I’ve already started the diet part of it and lost 15, now I just need advice on working out. Thanks!
- A: My trainer got me on the elliptical for an hour every other day and did strength training on the ones in between. It worked really well for me. What you eat plays a big part in the process. but if you got that part down your good to go. cardio is good but you gotta build muscle, it helps to burn fat faster.
- What is the best and most effective diet pill for weight loss?
- Q: I am 19 years old, 5’5″, and a whooping 167 lbs, the most I have weighed my entire life. I do not have a small frame, and my weight is proportioned all over my body so I cant complain too much, but I would still like to lose 15-30 lbs. and get down to 130-140 lbs. to be more pleased with my physical appearance. without sounding rude, I am NOT interested in being told that this is an unhealthy and potentially harmful choice when it comes to weight loss. I am well aware that diet and exercise is the smart, healthy, and proven way to go to lose unwanted weight, but I am desperate and looking for a quick fix (I am, however, trying to cut back on unhealthy food and watch what I eat, as well as begin working out and exercising)If possible, I am interested in things I can find at a health store such as GNC vs. something shady sold online.I am welcome to any and ALL feedback, including personal experience with any pill, supplement, powder etc. you have used.
- A: Diet pills are a waste of money, don’t work, and some are actually bad for you with nasty side effects. No pill, potion or supplement will help. Please don’t fall for all the spam adverts you see. All you need is a good healthy diet – lots of fruit and veg, and exercise. It takes time and motivation 🙂
- quick and effective weight loss tips?
- Q: After I have my daughter I am going to be dieting and trying to do what i can to lose weight. I am going to be eating only metabolism boosting foods. I am already the mom of a 10 month old and so when march comes im not going to have alot of time for any rigorous exercise being that I will have a 1 year old and newborn. Im looking for any tips of exercises or any other things that could help. Thanks;]
- A: if u want to lose weight, you have to cobine a good diet and exercize.For example, if you workout every day but then you eat fast foods, fried foods, and processed foods which are high in fat and empty calories (and god knows what else). Guess what? You can workout as much as you want, and you’ll still have a flabby belly! So, you can’t just focus on one thing, but not do the other…Instead, the most effective way to burn stomach fat is working your body as a whole using this three-step process–with each step working together to building muscle, shedding fat, and giving you the best possible results on your stomach!Here are a few basic abs diet recipes for a toned, lean abdominal core in a nutshell… Don’t Skip BreakfastBreakfast is the most important meal of the day and for good reason. Eating breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day, and is a staple of your abs diet plan! Not eating breakfast leaves your blood sugar unstable and causes you to overeat because you were so hungry from not eating anything in the morning. By the time mid-morning and mid-afternoon rolls around, you’ll eat anything! And, you end up making bad food choices. So always eat a breakfast high in fiber and protein, and your abs will thank you for it!Eat Your Fruits and Veggies!A smart, balanced abs diet plan includes eating at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day–eight servings is optimum. You’ll enjoy more nutrients–and less cooking–if you eat them fresh. Add fruit and vegetable juices to your meals and snacks to increase your servings. Fruit satisfies the sweet tooth. Fat’s Biggest Enemy, and Your Best FriendWho could this be? It’s fiber!There are two forms of fiber–soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber dissolves quickly in water and looks like gel. It’s found in fruits, oats, barley, and beans amongst others. Insoluble fiber is found in cereal and whole grains, as well as fruits and vegetables. Why is fiber important to you in regards to losing fat?•Controls your appetite: While insoluble fiber does not dissolve in water. Fiber, in general, absorbs a lot of fluid on its way down through your digestive track. Which takes up room, making you feel “full” and curbing your appetite.•Moderates your insulin: Soluble fiber forms a protective coat in your stomach lining, controlling how much sugar gets into your bloodstream. Which reduces the insulin released by the pancreas. Since insulin promotes the storage of fat. The less you have of it, the better off your waistline will be.Fiber is not only important in regards to fat loss. But, it’s just plain healthy for you! The best part is it’s inexpensive and readily available through foods. So, include fiber in your abs diet plan today, and start enjoying the many benefits it brings!Eat a Low-Fat, but Not a No-Fat Diet Eat more good fats by getting more omega 3’s in your abs diet plan from oily fish such as wild salmon. Choose wild instead of farm-raised salmon, which is filled with toxins. Other great sources of Omega 3’s includes:•halibut (fish)•walnuts•pumpkin seeds•flax seeds ( or add flaxseed powder to cereal. you cant tase the diffrence!!)•fish oil (try taking pills)•range-fed chicken eggs•grass-fed beefEat, and Eat Often!As strange as it may sound, to lose belly fat. You need to eat. Instead, of starving yourself! Because, whether you’re sitting down watching TV, talking on the phone, or sleeping. Your body is constantly using up energy, and when you don’t replace it. Your body’s first natural reaction is to hold onto body fat in order to conserve energy, so it can keep you alive! Don’t make the mistake of not eating or skipping meals in an attempt to lose weight or fat because by not eating over an extended period. You cause your body to hold onto fat, not lose it. You may think you’re losing it. But you’re only losing water weight. Not to mention, as a result of starving yourself the entire day. You’ll get so hungry, you’ll eat any and everything! So again, you end up making bad food choices.Also, you’ll lose muscle tissue by starving yourself or skipping meals. Which means a slower metabolism and less calories burned! Reduceor Eliminate Dairy Products Dairy products are nothing but fat. Besides, calves were designed to digest cow’s milk–not the human body. If you do continue eating dairy, opt for low-fat varieties, gourmet cheeses, faux products developed for the lactose-intolerant and vegans, and those produced organically or by small local farmers. Drastically Reduce or Eliminate Junk Food But if you’ve been craving potato chips for three weeks and you can’t get them out of your head. By all means, enjoy a fulfilling but reasonable portion alongside your veggie burger! Satisfying our cravings within reason prevents the mind games that instigate uncontrolled all-out eating frenzies. Drink Lots of WaterDrink at