What is biotine
Biotin is a B vitamin that’s needed for the formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are essential for the production of energy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-biotine ]
More Answers to “What is biotine“
- Biotin is a vitamin B component that provides your body with vitamins and nutrients needed to allow your hair and even your nails to grow strong and fast. It boosts your metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins that are needed for thi…
- Biotin is an essential micronutrient. It is one of the B vitamins and is also known as Vitamin H – ‘H’ stands for ‘haut’, the German word for skin. Biotin is found in many foods, and is made by bacteria, fungi, algae and certain plant speci…
- Biotin, also known as vitamin H or B7, has the chemical formula C10H16N2O3S (Biotin; Coenzyme R, Biopeiderm), is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin which is composed of an ureido (tetrahydroimidizalone) ring fused with a tetrahydrothiophene …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- would i have to take 3 pills a day for 1000mg biotine for my hair to grow?
- Q: what else can i do to keep my hair growing up to my boobs?=)
- A: The biotin that I take is 1 pill (1000mcg) is equal to 1mg. The bottle says to take 1 pill a day. My hair has gone from my jawline to the middle of my back. I have been taking it for 1 1/2 years.
- Is biotine ingestible by humans?
- Q: if so what might be the benefits and risks in taking 15 milligrams per day?This is a type of Iodine not Biotin… anyone know what biotine is?
- A: Biotin is something found in food. Its a B vitamin thats needed for formation of glucose and fatty acids in the body. Their shouldn’t be any risks for taking biotin unless your pregnant/nursing or have a history of seizures.
- What can I do besides brushing twice, flossing daily, and limiting sweets, coffee, and sodas to help my gums?
- Q: I do all these things, and my teeth are healthy. I use a sonicare toothbrush, glide flosh, biotine mouthwase — all the top of the line stuff. Yet when I get a teeth cleaning my gums feel inflamed and often bleed. My dentist never has any suggestions (perhaps I need a new one). But nevertheless the problem is there.
- A: HELLO,IF ONLY HAVING DENTAL CLEANINGS MAKES YOUR FEEL INFLAMMED AND BLEED OFTEN THEN THERE MAY BE SEVERALFACTORS AS A CAUSE.#1THERE IS AN EXTERAL FACTOR INVOLVED WHICH CAUSES YOUR GUMS TO BLEED OR#2 THE DENTIST IS TOO AGRESSIVE IN CLEANING YOUR TEETH.FYI GLIDE FLOSS IS VERY THIN AND CAN EASILY CUT YOUR GUMS IF USED IMPROPERLY.ABOUT THE DENTIST, GET A SECOND OPINION AND SEE IF THE SECOND ONE ALSO CAUSES BLEEDING OF THE GUMSALSO A DENTAL CLEANING IN AND OF ITSELF DOES NOT CAUSE YOUR GUMS TO BLEED UNLESS YOU’RE GETTING A SCALING OR DEEP CLEANING OF THE TEETH.