What is creatine made up of
Our liver has the ability to combine 3 amino acids, Arginine, Glycine and Methionine and make creatine. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-creatine-made-up-of ]
More Answers to “What is creatine made up of“
- What ingredients make up the special Creatine Express formula??
- Creatine Express uses the highest pharmaceutical quality European made Ultrapure creatine monohydrate in the exact quantity needed (10 grams per serving). Ultrapure is the new millennium standard in creatine manufacturing technology. It’s c…
- Will taking creatine make me cramp up and give me GI upset??
- Not necessarily. However, everyone reacts differently to dietary supplements.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how exactly is the creatine monohydrate we buy in stores made?
- Q: I know creatine is found in meat and actually made in our bodies. But how is the bottled creatine made?
- A: Mixing chemicals in the labs i guess.
- What is manufactured creatine made from?
- Q: I recently started taking creatine monohydrate as a dietary supplement for weight lifting, and I was wondering, how do they make the pure manufactured creatine? I thought it must be synthesized from red meat, but then I realized that it would take far too much meat to make a kilogram of creatine.
- A: Creatine is synthetically produced by manufacturing sarcosine, which is a sodium salt and derivative of acetic acid, and cyanamide, which is an organic amide Reaction of sarcosine with cyanamide in a specific amount of water in a glass-lined vessel.
- How is creatine supplements made?
- Q: I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. I read that creatine is found mainly found in meat so is it extracted from beef or something? I am interested in taking creatine but I am a vegetarian and I don’t want to eat anything that involves killing animals, thank you.
- A: they milk pregnant bulls, and extract the hormones from the fluid.no bulls are harmed, but a few milkers have been seriously gored.