What is good diet to lose stomach fat
The only way to lose weight is to eat less calories than you burn. Eat less, move more! Happy eating! ChaCha later! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-good-diet-to-lose-stomach-fat ]
More Answers to “What is good diet to lose stomach fat“
- What diet and exercise plans are good for losing stomach fat??
- Losing stomach fat ･ Cardio exercise such as brisk walking, running or jogging will burn stomach fat. Later, sit-ups, crunches … ･ Tightening your stomach muscles will help but that does not get rid of the stomach fat. Many people find …..
- How do I lose stomach fat. Please tell me the best exercise and b…?
- Losing weight is something that is on the minds of millions on top of millions of people all around the world.So in order to melt off those pounds that are unwanted you must find out the best exercise to lose belly fat. But let me tell you …
- Why Acai is the Best Diet to Fight Stomach Fat and Make You Lose …?
- Many people try many artificial methods to get rid of this stomach fats such as weight loss surgery, tummy tuck etc. However, it is always advisable to opt for the natural methods which can also help you to lose weight at a steady pace. Thi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- wut should i eat on a diet to lose stomach fat and wut are good workouts to lose stomach fat?
- Q: wut should i eat on a diet to lose stomach fat and wut are good workouts to lose stomach fat PLzzz help!!!
- A: Normal crunches and sit ups are the least effective. Try these:Belly RollsWorks: vertical ab musclesWhat to do: Sit with your legs bent, feet flat on the floor and arms straight in front of you. Exhale and roll back until your lower back touches the ground — stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times. Now exhale and roll back until your shoulder blades touch the ground — stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times.Tummy CurlsWorks: horizontal ab musclesWhat to do: Lie on your back and bend your knees at an (almost) 90-degree angle with the floor, raising your feet slightly higher than your knees. Exhale, lift your butt and roll back to your shoulder blades. Inhale and roll to your tailbone — stop (don’t let your butt touch the ground). Repeat 20 times.Cross CrunchesWorks: waistWhat to do: Grab a liter bottle of water and lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with the floor. Cradle your left hand behind your head. Now hold the water bottle in your right hand, lift your head and shoulders off the ground and reach across your body, so the bottle is outside your left knee. “Pulse” 20 times. Switch sides and repeat.Tailbone LiftsWorks: lower ab musclesWhat to do: Lie on your back, arms stretched straight over your head and legs fully extended and crossed in the air. Exhale and lift your tailbone, then slowly lower as you inhale (don’t just drop — resist on the way down). Repeat 30 times.Inverted CrunchesWORKS: lower backWHAT TO DO: Lie on your stomach, arms in front of you as if flying. Exhale and lift just your right arm and left leg as high as you can. Inhale and lower. Then switch, lifting your left arm and right leg. Alternate, doing 20 lifts on each side. Finally, lift both arms and legs 20 times.Kinda long but hope it helps :)Oh yeah.. you could also talk to a dietician.
- will a vegetarian diet help me lose stomach fat?
- Q: I want to know because I usually eat fatty “bad for you” foods and I need to lose fat around my stomach.oh!!! Could you throw in some workout tips too Thanks.
- A: It would probably help…The best way to get rid of belly fat is to:1) Eat healthyhttp://www.easy-weightloss-tips.com/eat-healthy.html2) Drink plenty of water and limit sweets and sweet drinks (even diet) as much as possible.3) Do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day.Power walking, jogging, biking, skating, swimming laps, jumping rope, dancing, and jumping jacks.4) Do target exercises:http://www.easy-weightloss-tips.com/target-exercises.html5) Get plenty of sleep.6) Try to limit stress as it causes weight to settle in the abdominal area.Good luck!
- i’m a 14 year old boy and i want to lose my stomach fat what is a good diet?
- Q: i’m a 14 year old boy and i want to lose my stomach fat what is a good diet?
- A: eat breads without sugar, (doesn’t HAVE to be whole grain, most whole grain has sugar, or high fructose corn syrup) and fruits and veggiesI love my fruits and veggies and I lost a lot of stomach fat