What is HCG? Does it work for weight loss
HCG is a hormone that supports the development of an egg in the ovary and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-hcg%3F-does-it-work-for-weight-loss ]
More Answers to “What is HCG? Does it work for weight loss“
- Does the hcg diet really work for weight loss?
- Not only is the diet no more effective than calorie restriction alone, the hCG also doesn’t affect hunger or other more subjective factors of dieting. It is largely considered to be a scam. Keep on ChaCha’ing with us Today!
- What is hcg and how does it work? hcg slimagain weight loss clini…?
- HCG is a hormone naturally produced in the body. It has many functions and is used medically to treat a variety of conditions. It is the pregnancy hormone, but during pregnancy the levels double every two days. This hormone allows the body …
- What is HCG?
- HCG, which stands for human chorionic gonadotophin is a natural hormone that is produced by women during pregnancy. It is not a synthetic hormone.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- HCG weight loss questions!! Preferably someone who has done the program!?
- Q: 1. How much did you lose and how long did it take you to lose the weight? I hope you don’t mind me asking.2. Are there any harmful side effects you expirienced while on the program?3. What did you basically eat while on the program?4. Are you not allowed to wear make-up or use certain beauty products while on hcg?5. Have you kept the weight off? How are you doing that? Are you excercising? Do you still eat the way you did on hcg?6. When you’re done with the program, can you eat unhealthy foods again or will you just gain the weight back? (I just mean that I don’t want to never be able to have a french fry again.)7. Do you have to eat only 500 calories a day? If you don’t, will the hcg not work?8. If you can only eat 500 calories a day, then do you get hungry?9. I have decided to do the injections for 23 days, but after that i have to stop the injections for 23 days. Do I still have to be on the 500 calorie diet? If so, how do I deal with hunger (if it’s even a problem at all)?10. I’ve read that if someone loses weight rapidly they get extra sagging skin. Was that a problem for you?11. Did you ever go out to eat at a resturant while on hcg?12. Can you give me the gist of what each phase is and what you have to do on them?
- A: Have you tried hte Lil Jack workout? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris this one ir pretty good
- Why Can’t I take HCG shots during my period?
- Q: I have been doing HCG Injections for weight loss. It works great and I have lost a pound a day. The only problem is that I heard that you can’t take it during your period……I WANT TO!!! I suck being off my diet and not losing weight! Has anyone done it during your period? What happens?
- A: I have never been told not to take iti during that time- what kind of diet are you following with your shots? Are you going to a physician or getting it on the web? Email me 🙂
- My regular doctor offers a weight loss program…?
- Q: I am 23 years old, going on 24 in Nov. I am weighing 164 lbs, which is too much for me! I really am determined to lose weight before the winter months come along and I want to fit in the clothes that I want to wear! My regular doctor has a weight loss program that supposively helps with giving you options with the “phinergan pills” or the “HCG shots”. What do you think I should do. The regular doctor will charge me $85.00 for my first initial visit and then $50.00 for each additional visit.They say my insurance does not cover any of it.Also, I am suppose to buy my pills or my shots, whichever works best for me.I would like to go talk to her but is $85 not too much?Can’t I just go to my OBGYN to get some diet pills and that’s it?Please advice, I am really motivated and want to lose weight. I have two young boys and a hubby, who would like to see me skinnier too.
- A: Stay away from the shots and the pills. For a lot less money you can join Weight Watchers where you will find support from other people trying to lose weight and learn how to eat a sensible diet.