What is healthier: french toast or pancakes
There are 60 calories per piece of french toast and 64 calories per pancake. It’s a toss up. Eat either one! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-healthier%3A-french-toast-or-pancakes ]
More Answers to “What is healthier: french toast or pancakes“
- Can you describe why waffles, pancakes, and french toast are heal…?
- For the most part, they are not. If they are made with whole grains, they will be much healthier.
- What is better, French Toast or Pancakes?
- pancakes with two eggs over medium and alot of butter and sryup
- How to Make Vegan Style French Toast and Pancakes
- There are other versions of this recipe. I found many recipes using tofu or a ripened banana in place of the egg. There were versions that had yeast and some recipes added sugar and/or vanilla if regular soy milk was used. The recipe provid…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which one is the least healthy: french toast or pancakes?
- A: pancakes. french toast at least has egg in it and egg is healthy and gives you protien.
- Can you describe why waffles, pancakes, and french toast are healthy for us?
- A: For the most part, they are not.If they are made with whole grains, they will be much healthier.
- It seems that most people start their day with a sugar fix.Pancakes, french toast and syrup, sugared cereals.?
- Q: What’s up with that? Any HEALTHY breakfast foods???
- A: Here is a list of what you should eat for breakfast. They are all what are called “brain food” and agood healthy start to your day.BREAKFAST omelet – spinach and mushroom slice of sprouted-grain bread with organic butter and apricot jam smoothy – blend together: berries, pears, or apples whey protein powder almonds or avocado grated ginger kelp powder (1 tsp.) flax meal (1 tsp.) water as needed plain yogurt with pumpkin seeds flax meal apple pieces