What is in the Sacred Heart diet soup
Sacred Heart Diet Soup Recipe 1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes 3 plus large green onions 1 large can of beef broth (no fat) MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-the-sacred-heart-diet-soup ]
More Answers to “What is in the Sacred Heart diet soup“
- Sacred Heart Soup Diet. Does it work?
- A well followed healthy plan with regular exercise is always the best bet when trying to lose weight. Check out sparkpeople.com. It is a great motivational site that will also help you formulate a plan catered to your needs.
- How to Make Sacred Heart Diet Soup
- ･ 1 Chop celery, string beans, bell peppers, carrots and green onions. ･ 2 Heat vegetable oil in a large soup pot. Saute the celery, green onions and carrots until they begin… ･ 3 Add the string beans to the pot, and saute the mixture unt…
- Does The Sacred Heart Soup Diet Really Work?
- Perhaps the hardest part for anybody beginning a diet is that everyone wants to see results very quickly. It is all too easy to become impatient and want the ‘quick fix’. But like anything in life, nothing worthwhile is generally easy. This…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I add Okra and Broccoli to the Sacred Heart Diet Soup?
- Q: The soup is delicious and I lost 11 lbs in 10 days but I would like to start adding Okra and Broccoli to the soup. I know these contain carbs but are they the ‘good’ carbs and would they add more calories that the original diet.If you are familiar with this diet and nutrition values I’d really appreciate your help.
- A: That is great that you lost 11 pounds.
- Help me!!!!!! Cabbage soup diet/ Sacred Heart Diet results!!?
- Q: I’m planning to do the Sacred heart diet which is almost identical to the Cabbage Soup diet and I wanted to know…1. How many pounds did you lose?2. Were you overweight to begin with, or just looking to shed some pounds?3. How much did you exercise while on the diet?4. Did you slim down (lose fat) or was it all water weight?Any extra information would be great. Thanks.
- A: It’s all about calories my dear. Cabbage is very low in calories and it is filling so the diet works.Yes, I’ve done it. My advice is to make sure to take a good multi-vitamin each day, don’t eat too much salt with your cabbage, and drink plenty of water.I lost about 10lbs in 1.5 weeks.I was actually 10 pounds UNDER my ideal weight.I didn’t exercise.I slimmed down, it wasn’t water weight.Remember like I said: all about calories. If your BMR (basal metabolic rate) is 1400 calories/day, to lose a pound (-3500 cals) in one week you would eat 500 calories less than 1400 each day for seven days (which would be a net loss of 3500 calories or one pound)You could also burn 500 calories/day through exercise, but eating 500 calories less can be easier for some.If you wanted to lose 2 pounds in a week, simply eat 1000 less than your BMR each day (-1000cals x7days = -7000 cals or net loss of 7000 cals which is 2 lbs)Cauliflower soup diet works because cauliflower is so light in calories and the soup part makes it filling and seem hardy, but you are probably only consuming like 600 cals / day, so depending on your BMR, you will lose 1, 1.5, .5, 2 lbs in one week, etc.Hope I’ve helped you.. I have plenty of diet/fitness tips and years of experience!
- does anyone know of the sacred heart soup diet?
- Q: if so have you tried it? does it work?
- A: If you want to do some damage to your health, then by all means do it. However I would suggest you do a more healthy, long term approach. Having a healthy eating + cardio + resistance training will be your best bet. The soup diet will make you lose weight, yes, but it won’t be necessary fat, but rather water+muscle. It is only a temoporary loss, and once you go back to your old habits, the weight is going to come back on, and sometimes more, simply because you have loss muscle, thus resulting in a lower resting metobolic rate, which means you’ll burn less fat. I have provided an article in which I highly recommend you to read.http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/m_111175/mpage_1/tm.htm