What is some of the best things to eat when your on a diet
Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes. Salmon is often raved as a great source of protein for any diet. ChaCha on [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-some-of-the-best-things-to-eat-when-your-on-a-diet ]
More Answers to “What is some of the best things to eat when your on a diet“
- What is the best thing to eat on a diet?
- I like to eat food that contains what they call negative calories. This means it take more calories for your body to digest the food than the food contains. celery is one of them, look on the internet under negative calorie food and you wil…
- What are the best things to eat when you are on a diet??
- I’m speaking from my diet experience I started last month, but if you like sweets go for the weight watchers ice cream – I LOVE it, doesn’t even taste diety. I also recommend 100 calorie packs so you enjoy foods you love but limit to one pa…
- What is the best things to eat while on a diet?
- Protein (lean meat & fish) and veggies. Fiber will fill you up too – so cereals, oatmeal, brown rice etc. Don’t eat breads etc… too many carbs will make you hungry. And drink lots of water. I too really like shakes – all sorts out the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some things to eat when on a diet?
- Q: I need some healthy things to eat (Not fruits and vegetables) because I’m not really a big fan of them lol. Anything low in fat for snacks?
- A: You can get rice crackers, you can have them plain with chicken and cucumber or you can get nice flavors, like chili, marmite and caramel. You can have cereal bars, like special K cereal bars. These are low in calories.A few squares of dark chocolate every other day.A low fat yogurt.A teaspoon of peanut butter with crackers.
- What are your favorite things to eat when on a low calorie diet?
- Q: I like grilled chicken breast, brown rice & edamame.I also stuff tomatoes with other vegies, a few gracker crumbs & just a bit of cheese, topped with cracker crumbs & a bit of cheese. My boyfried loves them & they only have 25 calories per half a tomato.I also keep chunks of low-fat ham & pineapple with a bit of cinnamon & sweetener in a bowl in the fridge. It’s a low calorie diet somewhat low on sugar & fat, with a good balance of grains, vegies, fruit, meat & even some dairy. Any ideas?
- A: Tex-Mex Salad with Chili VinaigretteMakes 8 to 10 servingsIngredients:Salad:1 cup long grain rice1 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn3 green onions, sliced1/4 cup red sweet pepper, choppedVinaigrette:1/4 cup corn oil2 tablespoons lime juice1 tablespoon cider vinegar1 tablespoon brown sugar2 pickled jalapeño peppers, stemmed, halved and seeded1 teaspoon chili powder (or more to taste)1/4 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon ground cuminPreparation:Salad:Cook rice in salted water as directed on the package. (The rice can be cooked ahead and chilled.)Combine cooked rice, beans, corn, green onion, and sweet pepper in a large bowl. Toss lightly to mix.Vinaigrette:Combine corn oil, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, jalapeño pepper, chili powder, cumin and salt in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until smooth.Pour dressing over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving time or up to 2 days. Serve at room temperature.
- What are some good things to eat to get protein in my diet when going vegan?
- Q: I’ve decided to stop being a fatazz, no more dairy, meats, chips or sweets for me. I’ve decided to go vegetarian but want maintain some muscularity….what should i eat to get protein and stay strong?
- A: Technically the only way to be protein starved is if you are literally starving. PROTEIN IN LEGUMES: Garbanzo beans, Kidney beans, Lentils, Lima beans, Navy beans, Soybeans, Split peasPROTEIN IN GRAINS: Barley, Brown rice, Buckwheat, Millet, Oatmeal, Quinoa, Rye, Wheat germ, Wheat, hard red, Wild riceVEGETABLE PROTEIN: Artichokes, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Green peas, Green pepper, Kale, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Mustard green, Onions, Potatoes, Spinach, Tomatoes, Turnip greens, Watercress, Yams, ZucchiniPROTEIN IN FRUITS: Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe, Grape, Grapefruit, Honeydew melon, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tangerine, WatermelonHemp ProteinPROTEIN IN NUTS AND SEEDS: Almonds, Cashews, Filberts, Hemp Seeds, Peanuts, Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Sunflower seeds, Walnuts (black)But I would like to inform you that it is easy to find protein, calcium, and iron in fruits and vegetables. The one thing I learned was Vitamin B12.. & Vitamin C are very important because it allows the body to absorb the iron .. B12 can only be found in a few things, so I suggest taking supplements or buying soy/rice/hemp/oat milk that is fortified with calcium and B12..