What is St. John’s Wort supplement
St. John’s Wort supplement is a dietary supplement that is said to be helpful in the treatment of depression. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-st.-john%27s-wort-supplement ]
More Answers to “What is St. John’s Wort supplement“
- Where to Buy St John’s Wort Supplement?
- St John’s Wort supplements can be purchased at many large retailers, natural health food and nutrition stores. If you shop online, it is widely available at most health or nutrition sites. St John’s Wort is just one of the supplements in…
- Is it safe to take the supplement St John’s Wort while on Neuront…?
- Thanks for the info and the links! I will check out the resources… I know it’s not advised to take with other anti-depressants because you can flood your system with seratonin. I am cautious about who sponsors the information that I read….
- What Are the Risks and Side Effects of St. John’s Wort Supplement…?
- Depression is a difficult condition to deal with and, unfortunately, many of the prescription medications used to treat it have a variety of undesirable side effects. Because of the serious risks associated with using prescription anti-depr…