What is the alcohol percentage of beer
Different beers have different alcohol percentages. They normally range from 3.5% to 7.5%! Keep on ChaCha’ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-alcohol-percentage-of-beer ]
More Answers to “What is the alcohol percentage of beer“
- What is the alcohol percentage in texas beer?
- most full flavored regular beers in Texas are around 5% like budweiser. Bud light is less.
- Which has the greater alcohol percentage, wine or beer??
- Tricky Question Some Wines are weaker 7-8% and some beers go as high as 11-12% alcohol by volume. However, for a driver’s ed class Wine is higher. YES you can get drunk from both and neither have any business in or around a car.
- Why does wine have a higher alcohol percentage than beer??
- You almost got it… Wine is generally higher in ABV than beer because there are more fermentable sugars in the original must. Fruit has a higher sugar content than grain does.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does wine have a higher alcohol percentage than beer?
- Q: Why does wine have a higher alcohol percentage than beer?Is it something to do with the fact that fruit gives off more ethanol when it ferments?
- A: You almost got it…Wine is generally higher in ABV than beer because there are more fermentable sugars in the original must. Fruit has a higher sugar content than grain does.
- Is there such a thing as gluten free low percentage alcohol beer?
- Q: If yes, where do you get it?
- A: Yes-if you consider anything under 6% as being low.Check this out on where to get it.http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art30583.asp
- What is the highest alcohol percentage of beer in your country?
- Q: In Australian the average full strenght beer is around 4.7%..
- A: Most i’ve seen is 10% i’m not sure about the name it was in the can and says extra strong or something like that i never tried it my self and don’t have interest to do tho,maybe it have stronger beers then this but why?I’m living in New Zealand