What is the best eating tip to get skinny
A healthy diet and exercise is the best way to lose weight and maintain it after loss. Thanks and ChaCha oN! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-eating-tip-to-get-skinny ]
More Answers to “What is the best eating tip to get skinny“
- What is the best eating tip to get skinny
- A healthy diet and exercise is the best way to lose weight and maintain it after loss. Thanks and ChaCha oN!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How To Get Stick/Emo Skinny? Diet tips, Excercises?
- Q: Im a guy, around 15. I was wondering how do guys get stick skinny? (Like lean/skinny legs and arms, etc.)I heard that not eating alot will put your body into starvation mode, but I have 2 super skinny friends who barely eat! Any tips on what to eat during the day, like 6 smaller meals for a faster metabolsm or something. Also any activities like running, etc. to get skinny?The best tip I’ve heard so far was have a good breakfest, then instead of lunch eat a few special k bars, then have a good dinner.Im looking for tips like that, not answers that say “stick skinny is gross, love who you are now” I do love who I am, I just want to become really skinny, and If you dont have a helpful answers, then dont waste your time posting things like “thats gross”.Thanks.Cya.
- A: -If you eat less calories than you burn, you’ll lose weight;-If you eat and burn the same amount, you’ll stay the same (balanced).-If you eat more than you burn, you’ll gain weight.Experts say a healthy weight loss is 2 pounds per week.The misconception is that if you barely eat anything AND work out, you’ll lose weight. It’s might be true, BUT very dangerous/harmful to the body system because if you don’t have enough energy to do the work out, then you’re going to wear your body out and pretty soon, you may end up in a hospital bed. Because you don’t eat, your body will go into minimum metabolism rate, where it will burn as LITTLE fat as possible to retain fuel sources. So by eating lesser, your body will retain that you eat longer and you won’t achieve any weight loss long-term.Check this site out to see if you should be concerned with losing weight: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/. It’s your BMI (ratio of your HEIGHT to your WEIGHT), set by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute to the standards for males and females. Healthy weight is not set using age and weight.What you should do is change your eating habit to a healthier one and start exercising (people tell you this over and over because it WORKS!).Disclaimer: I don’t recommend any diet to you or anyone, but I just wanted to share my experience. You should talk to your nutritionist/doctor before making any drastic changes to your body.What I did was I went on an “eating-only-corn-flakes” diet. xD I lost the weight really quickly (~25 lbs). After a 2-3 weeks of eating only corn flakes with regular milk for breakfast/lunch/dinner (NO snacks whatsoever). (You can try it with skim, 1%, or 2% milk to lose even more weight.) I went off the diet and started eating normal, and healthy foods, with A LOT of water and tons of fruits. I’m able to keep off the weight I’ve lost for ~6 years now. At summer camp, I’ve also went on a cereal-salad-and-skim milk “diet”. For breakfast, I would only eat grain cereal with skim milk and drink another glass. For lunch and dinner each day, I had only a salad and two glasses of skim milk per meal. Camp was only 5 days, but I lost a considerable amount of weight for my father to notice my weight loss. xDCurrently, I’ve been exercising on my “air-stepper” at home, and I get on it for 15 minutes each day to get my cardio workout. I take my pulse at 5 min. intervals for 15 minutes to see if I’m improving. ^_^ Then, I get on my Total Gym and start working on my arms and legs (pulling, pushing, etc.). To tone my abs, I do 200 crunches (I lay on my Total Gym at an incline, so it’s VERY easy and no back strain!); they are much easier than sit-ups. ^_^ Lastly, I do 100 of those “standing-up” crunches. I don’t know what to call them, but I saw it on Hip-Hop Abs. You can see a sample of it here: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do?code=HIPHOPABSDOTCOMThe lay down crunches and the standing up crunches that I do gave me the flat stomach I have now. ^____^ Very happy with the results. You can do as many as your body can tolerate for ONE day and feel your stomach flatter immediately afterwards (at least for me)! It’s incredible!If you do not have gym equipment, just jumping around and running place for 15-30 minutes will get you your cardio workout. Eat yogurt, fruits, and other health foods. Drink tons of water and your daily dosage of milk. ^_^Good luck! 😀
- How can I get skinny but not look annorexic or starve myself.?
- Q: I want too be skinny in a few months because new school year and new school! I have gained weight these past 6 months. Im 68.2 kilos and I am quite tall. I have also noticed that my cheeks are getting quite chubbier? Im a girl and I am 13 years old, and I have always had a problem with my weight growing up. I heard that not eating alot will put your body into starvation mode, but I have 2 super skinny friends who barely eat! Any tips on what to eat during the day, like 6 smaller meals for a faster metabolism or something. Also any activities like running, etc. to get skinny?The best tip I’ve heard so far was have a good break fest, then instead of lunch eat a few special k bars, then have a good dinner.Im looking for tips like that, not answers that say “stick skinny is gross, love who you are now” I do love who I am, I just want to become really skinny, and If you dont have a helpful answers, then dont waste your time posting things like “thats gross”.Thanks.x.
- A: Okay here it comes, I’ve done this myself and it works so fast:Eat big breakfast, small snack, lunch, another small snack and the dinner BEFORE 7 P.M. When i said small lunch and snack i meant eat until you feel comfortable that you have enough energy, because some people eat and they think you have to be full, ubt eating untill you’re full gives you less energy so when i said small i meant not too much for you or too less, as soon as you’re comfortable then leave your food. Big breakfast keeps you full until 6 p.m if you dont do anything trust me it’s really important. And the best tip of losing weight- eat before 7 p.m. You dont have to have a small dinner by the way but still dont get too full.Exercise is really important, one of my friends eats about 3000 calories a day but he exercises for 1 hour (high-intesity) and looks perfectly normal. But you dont need to do that to lose weight there is this small ( and most effective workout i have ever done) run your hardest for 20 seconds then for 10 seconds take a break, do this for 3 minutes:50seconds so 8 times in total. This is the equivilant to running for 45 minutes because the combustions inside your body of HIGH INTESITY and completely calm kind of “explodes” (doesnt ACTUALLY do that) and causes your metabolism to go up for the net 36 hours. You can do this everyday in the mornings or 2 hours or so before dinner because after dinner if you do this you will get really tired.
- Need Skinny tips? lol?
- Q: So I’ve just got a modling job and I need help to get rid of an extra 25 pounds ya know the fat that wont go easy. I need a minimum fat diet so what foods are best to eat as in breakfast lunch and dinner that are low or fat free. And what exercises can I do that will slim yet not make me get muscly and get rid of that stubbon fat >.< any tips will be lovely and foods and exercises while ya at it. Any models maybe can give me tips?
- A: HeyThe people are right! Great calculations! Like the others have said dont they want you at the size you are if you gt the job before losing the wieght?Anyway if you do want to live a more healthier way of life definately drink water and plenty of it, it will flush all the toxins out of yr system and make you feel lighter on yr feet.Doing a few sit ups and stomach exercises will also tone up yr stomach and help yr posture try ten a day — it wont make yr stomach all muscly at all and will help with any flab if u have it in that place. Theres also no harm in eating a hamburger or a macdonalds —–as long as you are willing to put in the effort that week to burn it all off. So if your lazy -dont supersize or pick large! Its the bread in the burger thats fattening and the cheese. So if you want one just ask for the meat! and no dressing!Theres no need to not eat–please dont do that you will make yr self ill! Plus its nt in fashion anymore (seen the bans on fashion week for the size zero models???). I fully understand how easy it is to fall into the am fat feeling evven when yr nt (i gt into that situation when i got a modelling job).Eat what you used to eat but subtitute items. For example have cereal in the morning with skimmed milk-not full fat. Have a banana for energy. Have one slice of toast with only a scraping of margarine or very low fat butter. Or if you dont like butter some sugar free jam (jelly-if you r in america!!!).Also take a meal like sausages and mash. Some people eats lots of buttered bread with it- my advice dont!!Take yr plate and put one third of mash on it, one third of sausages (normally two) and instead of bread have one third of vegtables like bean sproats,carrots etc.You could also try my fave-weetabixTake two pieces pour on milk and sliced bananas for one breakfast.Put yoghurt and fruit on it for breakfast day two.You could also try porridge oats and shreddiesIf you have oven baked chicken form a frozen packet, try and buy fresh instead get the butchers to cut off all the fat and make it grilled instead, include plenty more veg in your diet.Use low fat or fat free mayonnaise.Remember many stores now have fat free and no fat ranges that you could try.Foods such as celery, apples, grapes etc do not have fat in em so you could eat these as snacks and stay away from the choc bars and crisps.Umm I hope this helps anyway?Get back to me please please please if you need anymore advice or nt sure what to do!Id love to help [email protected] my hugs and kissesFizzy