What is the best protein shake on the market
Optimum Nutrition’s 100 percent Whey is considered to be the best protein shake available today. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-protein-shake-on-the-market ]
More Answers to “What is the best protein shake on the market“
- What is the best protein shake on the market?
- maximuscle cyclone…check ths site http://www.maximuscle.com/
- What is the best protein shake currently on the market??
- Jay Robb’s Whey Protein. it has 25 grams in one scoop. the vanilla is really good.
- Which is the best protein shake on the market and which tastes th…?
- They’ll pretty much all work, but as stated in a previous answer, you need to shop around and try a few. If I were you, I’d set up a list of criteria for what you want in a protein supplement, and then scour the market for those traits. S…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best protein shake on the market right now?
- Q: with the least fat, carbs, calories, and all that but a really lot of protein. Is it myoplex because that is the best I have seen so far.
- A: VP2 is the best
- Which is the best protein shake on the market and which tastes the best?
- Q: I’m looking to buy protein shakes don’t know which one to choose need help, are they all very similar and what flavour do you like best??
- A: They’ll pretty much all work, but as stated in a previous answer, you need to shop around and try a few.If I were you, I’d set up a list of criteria for what you want in a protein supplement, and then scour the market for those traits. Some common criteria in bodyuilding and fitness networks are:1. Macronutrient composition – Carbs/Fats/Protein per serving2. Micronutrient composition – Vitamins/Minerals3. Additional supplements – Creatine, BCAAs, etc4. Natural vs. Artificial sweeteners* and flavors – This can be HUGE for some people. *Artificial sweeteners are a touchy subject, and some people have sensitivities to things like aspartame, sodium saccharin, sucralose (splenda), and acesulfame potassion (Ace-K). Some people like the sweetness they get from these ingredients without the added carbohydrates. Find out what works for you.So far, the best bang for the buck that I’ve found is Trader Darwin’s Whey Protein, found at Trader Joes. It has a great mix of carbohydrates and protein, so it makes a good overall recovery drink.Right now I have something called Whey Vantage, and it’s delicious. I tend to mix it in my oatmeal and sometimes even blend it with cottage cheese and bananas for a thick smoothie. As a bonus, no artificial stuff to concern yourself with.Muscle Milk definitely tastes great, so I’d also give it a thumbs up. If you’re sensitive to artificial inredients though, it’s got a few, so be aware if you care about such things.One last thing – remember that protein shakes are just supplements. They won’t replace a sound diet. So make sure you’re getting quality protein from your beans/legumes, dairy, lean meats, whole grains, and vegetables before you start supplementing with whey or other types of protein.Best of luck, hope you work hard and get some great results!
- what is the best protein shake on the market?
- Q: i am looking to gain muscle, i train hard 5 times per week lifting weights. Currently i weigh 205 pounds. Im 23 years old and would within a couple of years like to be around 240 pounds? whats the best supplements foe achiving this goal?
- A: maximuscle cyclone…check ths sitehttp://www.maximuscle.com/