What is the best thing to drink after a work out
Not gatorade! In fact, water is the best option for most people post-exercise. Rehydrate always, and chacha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-to-drink-after-a-work-out ]
More Answers to “What is the best thing to drink after a work out“
- What is the BEST thing to drink/take after working out??
- Um… gatorade is not just sugar and a waste, it replenishes electrolytes in your body which you need to stay hydrated. Without these you will become dehydrated and not really even know it. As for what to drink after you work out, protein i…
- What is the best thing to drink(besides water) after working out??
- A lower calorie sports drink. “Gatorade G2” or “Powerade Zero.” The reason is because you lose a lot of salts/electrolytes when doing strenuous exercises, the reason you go with the lower calorie drinks is simply because…
- What is the best thing to drink ater running a work out for xc or…?
- i would say gatorade or jsut plain cold icy water always hits the spot 2
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best thing to drink after a work out?
- Q: I’m doing a paper on it for school, and everything I look up is conflicting (and confusing) some straight up, not science speak information would be appreciated!
- A: A protien shake, made with protien whey. The whey helps burn the fat quiker, and the protien helps your body recover faster, plus protien powders have lots of extra vitemens in them
- Best thing to drink/eat after a weight lifting work out?
- Q: I know protein…is good but any specifics? What to drink to help you repair muscles (making them bigger)?
- A: At Wal-mart the sell powdered protein you can buy that and mix it with skim milk. You can eat a XtraPB&J sandwich,baked beans,and chicken with out the skin. High proteins things with little fat.
- What is the BEST thing to drink/take after working out?
- Q: i’m working out now, and i want to know what is the best thing to drink or take after working out.i’m kinda dumb to the subject so help me out the best you can.
- A: Um… gatorade is not just sugar and a waste, it replenishes electrolytes in your body which you need to stay hydrated. Without these you will become dehydrated and not really even know it. As for what to drink after you work out, protein is the best bet. Isopure is a great brand, a lil pricey but it works great. If you are on a tight budget Wal-Mart sells protein that is not half bad for real cheap. If you do some research into the subject you will find out that the protein sold in the bottles comes from a very small amount of places so the majority of it is the same, whether you pay $80 or $20, just keep an eye on the cholesterol. If you want good gains, weight and strength wise try eating between 2-3 times what you normally do. It may seem like a lot but your body needs it, especially if you are working out hard. As for how much protein, take your body weight and multiply it by 1.5 and strive for that much protein. Eat 5 meals a day and you will see drastic results in a month. If you dont I give you permission to slap me in the face. haha good luck