What is the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time
Running is an efficient way to burn calories. Along with a diet of healthy low-fat foods you will slim down in no time. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-weight-in-a-short-amount-of-time ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time“
- What is the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time??
- When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together. If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you d…
- What is a good way for a pre teen to lose weight in a short amoun…?
- Okay, so first off, you shouldn’t lose more than 2 pounds a week. If you need to lose anymore in a shorter time, that kinda sucks, but its too bad. It probably isnt worth the problems you could suffer if you try to lose it faster, especiall…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time?
- Q: I’m young like ya know in my teens and I’ve been trying to lose weight for the longest, but I just dont know how, I mean I know how but I want to lose weight in an easy way. The talent show @ my school is coming up pretty soon and me and my girls were going to do something, but I dont wanna get up on stage and make a complete fool of myself, what do I do?
- A: i dont know how to advise you for the best, or wat part of your teens your in if the first part then cut out junk and exercise more if in the second part as before but diet as well theres a safe one advertised on tv everyone i know who has tried it has said it works what you do is get a cereal such as corn flakes or weetabix and have two unsweetened bowls of that a day (breakfast and dinner/ breakfast and lunch) and a normal meal that your three meals a day keep this up for two weeks and you will be a dress size smaller,(if you are at the start of your teens im not sure it will work as your body is still going through major changes all your woman bits are finding where and how they work so you can t really expect to stay flat at this stage in your life) the top end of teens though that will all be settling down so you can do as you like
- What is the best excerices to lose a ton of weight in a short amount of time?
- Q: ok so i want to lose some weight (i’m not overweight) so i was wondering what exercises are the best to lose weight in a short amount of time (1 month) thanks and if you can, describe how to do it (if its hard like crunches or whatever) thanks
- A: There is no short cut to losing weight, it’s all about commitment…Head to the gym 3 times a week and do some cardio 20-30 mins on the treadmill at a good pace… should be ideal. You should be able to maintain a conversation while running, so make sure your not gasping for air…You also need to watch your diet, that means no McDonalds, No junk food… Keep your meals relatively small, and spread them out, the pros do 6 meals a day, but i doubt you need to go that extreme. Just split it up into 4 meals a day make sure u dont overeat and dont eat 2-3 hours before bedtime… drink plenty of water when you feel like snacking it fills up your stomach and you dont feel the craving to snack as much. Also if you do have to snack, then snack responsibly dont go and eat a whole bag of chips… split it up into small zip lock bags if you can’t control yourself. There are also hundreds of healthy alternatives when it comes to snacking, whether its eating a fruit, or a can of tuna (tons of different flavors in the supermarket…) so yea… cardio + good diet = losing weight…if you are actually serious about it then i highly suggest 30 mins on the treadmill 3-5 times a week.. spread out your rest days… keep a chart of the distance you run in 30 mins and try to beat that number everyday. It helps to set goals for yourself.. achievable goals… nothing like “I want to lose 30 lb’s by the end of this week” …good luck…
- What is a good way for a pre teen to lose weight in a short amount of time?!?!?!?!?
- Q: Ok so here’s the deal i have a freakishly short amount of time to lose weight and i don’t get a chance to do much exercise please help im really desperate!!!!!! Oh and some tips to keep this whopping 160 ponds offa me would be nice!And a free and easy way toDtya Q have u tryed that program? becuase i cant pay for it. And my patrents wont bother to onsider the ideathx for ur answers anyone i really appreciate them! keep them coming
- A: Limit yourself to 1000-1500 calories per day of fruits, veggies and very small amounts of low fat dairy. Also exercise some so that your metabolism doesn’t slow down. Eat five 300-calorie meals of above foods spread during the day.No – junk food, soda, empty carbs, fast food. You should lose 2lbs a week, minimum. Sorry – tough, but fads, supplements and chemicals don’t work – the weight will come right back on.