What is the best way to lose weight without exercising or dieting
A person cannot lose weight without some sort of dieting or exercise. You must watch your food intake, and have physical activity. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-weight-without-exercising-or-dieting ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to lose weight without exercising or dieting“
- What is the best way/diet to lose weight without much exercise??
- Eat healthily. Drink lots of water. But keep in mind, many diets fail because exercise isn’t factored in. The best way to lose weight and keep it off is to engage in cardio and strength training. Without exercise, your chances of gaining it…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to lose weight without exercising?
- Q: I am incapacitated and as such am unable to exercise. What sort of diet should I have to lose weight? I know many diets require exercise, and won’t allow one to lose weight while remaining sedentary. So… how should I be eating?No diet pills. We all know those don’t work.
- A: Your metabolism is a determining factor. Losing weight is actually easy, simply run a negative calorie balance, consume fewer calories than you burn on a regular daily basis and you will lose weight. simple. What is so hard to understand here? Even lying on a couch burns calories, depending on your specific metabolic rate. All that exercise does is make your muscles stronger and burn more calories, than wasting away as a couch potato. Consult a nutritionist about specifics as to what foods you should eat to maintain a well balanced diet and then you count calories and reduce the calories you consume to something less than you burn and you will lose weight. No magic bullet, no tricks, no fad diets, BUT also NO OVERNIGHT results either! Losing weight by running a negative calorie balance takes TIME, weeks, months if you want to remain healthy while doing so. Of course, you could also try the unhealthy route and simply stop eating and starve yourself…
- what is the best way to lose weight without feeling like i’m dieting or exercising?
- Q: I don’t have much time to exercise as I have a full work and school schedule, plus more. How can I incorporate small things throughout my day to help me lose a good amount of weight (ex: taking stairs instead of elevator). What are some recipes that are tasty and satisfying yet healthy.
- A: When you get a snack attack – eat carrots and celery (great for keeping your brain awake while studying)have smaller protions of meat and starch (pasta, potatoes, rice) park at the other end of the parking lot from your destination.put yourself out as a dog walker – makes a walk way more funeat more fresh fruit and vegetablescut down on fast food and junk food (once or twice a week instead of every day)
- How can i lose weight without exercising or dieting or cutting out my beer drinking?
- Q: I have gout and i drink more than i should and don’t get out much, but ever since i was a child i was over weight i need some kind of pill that will change my metabolism, is there something that can help me?
- A: Could you switch from beer to wine? Beer has lots of calories and causes belly fat.There are two all natural diet pills that are safe and have no side effects. They are Cha de Bugre and Hoodia Gordonii. Cha de Bugre, is a new weight loss supplement that is growing in popularity and is similar to Ma Huang (Ephedrine) without any of the bad effects. Cha de Bugre is from Brazil and has been used there safely for centuries. Cha de Bugre provides energy, fat burning and appetite suppression that benefit weight loss. Cha de Bugre also has additional uses that are known in Brazil that include being used as a mild diuretic, a cellulite reducer, aides in reducing herpes simplex outbreaks and a heart tonic. You can find more about it at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/cha_de_bugre.htmlHoodia Gordonii is a natural appetite suppressant derived from a South African cactus that the bushmen have eaten there for thousands of years. You need to make sure you get a strong pure hoodia that is certified to be genuine. Check out Totalink’s unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodia_comparison.html in the “Confidence” column it will indicate if the brand is “Certified”. These Hoodia brands have the credentials to back up their product. Also in that column it will indicate if the brand is “Returnable”. These Hoodia brands allow you to return opened bottles and get your money back. I think this indicates that a company has confidence in their product that it works.Keep in mind that Hoodia Gordonii alone provides appetite suppression but not fat burning. Cha de Bugre is a fat burner but not as good as hoodia with appetite suppression. There are also brands that mix Cha de Bugre with Hoodia Gordonii and other weight loss herbs like Green Tea that can increase both fat burning and appetite suppression. I have written a lot of articles on Hoodia. Just search Yahoo or Google under my name “Andrew Aitaken” to find them.Remember, you should always consult your physician before taking any diet pill or weight loss supplement.