What is The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser is a weight loss show that runs on NBC. Contestants have to lose the most weight to win. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-biggest-loser ]
More Answers to “What is The Biggest Loser“
- The biggest loser is about overweight people trying to lose weight as fast as they can whilst trying to stay above the yellow line at the weigh ins each week. If you have lost the least weight you are below the yellow line. If you are below…
- The Biggest Loser is a British reality television show that began airing on Living TV from 6 October 2005, before moving to ITV in 2009. The show is a spin-off of the American reality television show of the same name. The show featured Angi…
- The Biggest Loser is an American reality television show that began broadcasting on the NBC network on October 19, 2004. The seventh season began on January 6, 2009 and ended on May 12, 2009 with a live three-hour finale. Season 9 will prem…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What happened last night on the Biggest Loser? Is there anyway I can watch the episode online?
- Q: The stupid channel I watch the Biggest Loser on was broadcasting another fucking basketball game at the time of the Biggest Loser so I missed it, AGAIN. So what happened? Who went home? And is there anywhere that I can watch the last 2 episodes online? Thanks!
- A: First they saw some videos from week 1. After that they had the challenge. The challenge was they had to climb over 16 sand hills (One for each week on campus) like they did in week 1. Each week the threw off the amount of weight they lost that week. Once they got th the end they threw their old weight over a cliff so they hopfully never see it again. Tara won (Again) She got to choose beetween a 1 pound advantage at the weigh in or money. Sorry I forget how much. Whichever prize she dosen’t choose go’s to the second place winner which was Mike. After that it was train the trainer day. They were torturing Bob and Jillian. After that they had the last chance workout at 24 hour fitness. There evryone had the most intense work out everr!!! Everyone was working hard so it was hard to tell who was going to fall below. At the weigh Tara accepted the one pund advantage so Mike got the money. Helen lost 7 pounds, Mike lost 11, Tara and Ron lost 9, and Filipe lost 10. Ron and Felpie fell below. They voted and Filipe was eliminated =(After he left the elimination room Alison told everyone that they would have one last weigh in before the finale. She said they would be returning in 30 days for their final weigh in before the finale. At home Filipe didn’t lose much at home. he said he hit kind of a plateu when he first got home. His father had a stroke and he said that was his wake up call. He started getting back on track.On the preview for the next episode it says the one of the 2 contestants who fall below the yellow line will go to the finale and america will vote for which one is going. I think most likley Ron and someone else. I can’t wait to see it!!! After next week their going to have the finale.Sorry I don’t know where you can see it online.
- Biggest Loser? What is the devise that the competitors are wearing on their arms? ?
- Q: Is it like a pedometer or is it tracking Calories? I am starting my own version of Biggest Loser and wonder if this devise would help me but can’t find it on the Biggest Loser website. Any help or links to this product would be greatly appreciated.
- A: They’re wearing Body Buggs. The trainers at my gym use them, and they’re apparently great.The Body Bugg measures things like body temperature, weight, height, ect and actually tells you how many calories you are burning each day. In addition, the website allows you to input your daily food intake and then calculates the calories for you, allowing you to know daily how much your calorie deficit is.
- what entails being the biggest loser on the face of the earth?
- Q: in your opinion:i would have to say the biggest loser i have ever met saught after negative attention from me = as arrogant as you can be. he couldnt hit a ball and he spoke in toungues to a random girl. im in my late 20’s and so is he. thats pretty fucking lame… i know kindgardeners who are atleast 1,000 times smarter and grown up than this thing.
- A: its all a matter of opinions. personally i think people who are mean to people to make themselves feel better. People who think they are so much better than everybody else.