What is the healthy way to eat eggs
A complete protein source is one that provides all of the essential amino acids. Examples are animal-based foods such as eggs. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-healthy-way-to-eat-eggs ]
More Answers to “What is the healthy way to eat eggs“
- What is the healthiest way to eat an egg?
- The yolk of one egg hits the daily value of cholesterol, so if your going to eat eggs, only eat one of the yolks. Personally, I eat just the whites, ans save the cholesterol for something else in my day. It has grams of protein in the white…
- Which is healthy way to eat either boiled egg or omelette??
- Boiled. It means it has nothing added. If you make an omelette you have to use fat, butter or oil…not so healthy.
- Which is the healthiest way to eat an egg?
- If you fry it, use a fat-free cooking spray with a small amount of calories a nd low sodium. Or, you can poach or boil them, or get rid of the yolk and make egg white omelets with vegetables and fat free cheese.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it bad to eat boiled eggs everyday?the past 2days for small healthy diet breakfast i ate a fruit & 3 eggs?
- Q: Are there other healthy ways to eat eggs besides boiled eggs?
- A: Deviled.
- How many eggs are healthy for one to eat in one week?
- Q: i heard that eating eggs every day is definately not healthybut how many eggs in a week is ok?
- A: I eat 7 egg whites a day minus the yellow. Yellow is danger whites are amazing
- Is it healthy to eat two whole eggs every morning?
- Q: I eat two hard boiled eggs every morning. Is this healthy? I am on the skinny side so the calories are not a problem for me but I am worried about heart health.
- A: even though eggs are high in cholesterol they are still good for you. they are an easy way of protein and they are great brain food. just don’t eat anymore than 2 or 3 a day.