What is The recipe to The best sugar / chocolate chip cookies
How about the famous Neiman Marcus choc chip cookie recipe? 2 cups butter, 4 cups flour, 2 tsp soda, 2 cups sugar, 5 cups MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-recipe-to-the-best-sugar-%26%2347%3B-chocolate-chip-cookies ]
More Answers to “What is The recipe to The best sugar / chocolate chip cookies“
- Does anyone know a good recipe for chocolate chip cookies which u…?
- What’s a awsome sugar cookie recipe and chocolate chip cookies??
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe: Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1 cup light brown sugar 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 large egg 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powde…
- Does anyone have a recipe for SUGAR FREE chocolate chip cookies??
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Makes 48 cookies Only 31 calories per cookie! 1/2 cup softened margarine 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup non-fat dry milk 1/2 cup sugar twin 1/4 cup water 1 cup flour 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 ounce diabetic chocol…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best chocolate chip or sugar cookie recipe that you know???
- Q: I’m baking cookies for my friends for all that they have done for me. I need a new cookie recipe(s) for either chocolate chip cookies or regular sugar cookies. I’m looking forward to hearing your answers. Thanx for all of your help guys!
- A: I used extra-strong vanilla and used about ½ t extra….and added 2 tablespoons of milk, since the batter was really thick….I also melted the butter before I mixed it with the sugars…and I put larger scoops on the baking sheet than it said to….I made these and brought them to work and everyone was freaking out over them!Chocolate Chip CookiesINGREDIENTS1 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1/4 cup white sugar 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips DIRECTIONS1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. 3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Anyone have a good recipe for sugar free wheat chocolate chip cookies?
- Q: i looked all over google and couldn’t find a recipe for sugar free wheat chocolate chip cookies. The person with the best recipe get’s best answer. My whole family is on some new years resolution to eat healthier so sugar free and wheat please.
- A: Basically you can make what you want using any recipe, just use wheat flour (better to mix it 50/50 with unbleached flour) and if you don’t want sugar use the large splenda container (for baking).Made from sugar and is not bad for you as other sugar replacements. And as an added bonus Tastes GREAT.You want healthy do what I do and add wheat germ to cookies, cakes, waffles and pancakes.
- Is there any recipe for chocolate chip cookies that DOESN’T need brown sugar?
- Q: BROWN SUGAR! ARG! I don’t have any! It’s the only ingredient I don’t have! It’s driving me insane!!! Why do I need brown sugar? Is there anyway to make chocolate chip cookies without it?
- A: it just changes the flavour a little. Just replace with white sugar. and if you have molasses, add about a teaspoon .