What is the wuyi tea diet
WuYi is a tea that claims to help promote weight loss. Be careful with this one, because it is very likely to be a scam. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-wuyi-tea-diet ]
More Answers to “What is the wuyi tea diet“
- What is the wuyi tea diet
- WuYi is a tea that claims to help promote weight loss. Be careful with this one, because it is very likely to be a scam.
- Does anyone know if the WUYI tea diet actually works?
- I have tried a number of pills and tea diets and trust me, they don’t work. HOWEVER, I came across Acai Berries recently, and they are 100% Natural. I’ve been consuming them for 2 months and have lost nearly 45lbs! I would advise you to che…
- What should my additional diet be to the acai berry and wuyi tea??
- below are the top 3 acai berry products online currently
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Would like to lose 10 pounds?
- Q: I am 5.2, weigh 135, I stay away from junk food and beverages, in the summertime I run 5 miles a day, I drink plenty of water, I could be better with my fruits and veggies but it’s not like they are unknown to me. I’m not dumb enough to try a diet pill, but have tried a few weight loss teas (embarrasing to say but such as the wuyi or acai -just putting it out there >they don’t work!)Any tips or advice or anything to help me to lose 10 pounds? I’d prefer if it worked fast but I will take what I can get.
- A: Weight loss is a function of either reducing your calories or burning more than you need daily. It takes a reduction of 3500 calories to lose one pound. The only way to lose ten pounds and keep it off, is to lay out a plan that reduces your daily intake slightly, or where you burn more than you need daily until you can get to your goal. You should not try to lose anymore than 1 1/2 pounds a week. More than that isn’t healthy, and you end up losing muscle in the process and you don’t want that. Eat a well-balanced diet, lots of vegetables and fruits, whole grains, avoid fatty meats (red), and avoid sugars and white flour which convert to fat easily, raise your blood sugar, make your insulin spike, and make you hungry again faster. Keep your daily calorie intake just slightly less than what you need, and exercise enough to have a total deficit of about 500-700 calories a day, and in no time you’ll see the weight come off and stay off. This should be about life-style changes, not a quick fix.