What kind of foods have complex carbs
Some examples of healthy foods containing complex carbohydrates are: spinach, whole barley, grapefruit, turnip greens, and apples. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-foods-have-complex-carbs ]
More Answers to “What kind of foods have complex carbs“
- What kind food I can find complex carbs?
- You could’ve looked this up online and save the points. Whole grain products (pasta, breads, etc). “Whole grain breads Other whole grains such as brown rice and oatmeal Potatoes (both white and sweet) Carrots Corn Beans Peas Lentils Wh…
- What food has the most complex carbs?
- The idea that complex carbs are good and simple are bad is 30 years out of date. Apart from being over-simplistic, it can be plain wrong. For example, maltodextrin is a complex carb but it contains no nutrients and despite what the Register…
- How can i know what foods are complex carbs and what foods are si…?
- Complex carbs are usually foods that are the least processed. Think healthy foods and stay away from the junk food.