What should you eat the night before a cross country meet
It doesn’t matter what you eat the night before. Try high carb, low fat, and make sure you’re hydrated,not overfull on the day of. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-you-eat-the-night-before-a-cross-country-meet ]
More Answers to “What should you eat the night before a cross country meet“
- What should I eat the night before a cross country meet??
- They are not even halfway good selections, please tell me that was a joke. Plain pasta- actual pasta, not Ramen, or bread. Carbohydrate pack the night before and that morning. Drink lots of water. Other days each low in fat, high in carbs a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should I eat the night before a cross country meet?
- Q: I have left over pizza and ramen noodles. I know this is a great selection but which one is better?sadly it isnt a joke. my mom is pissed at me because she “works 10 hrs a day and has to come home and do 50 more and I dont do anything” so now I have to cook for myself and I cant cook so…okay. i got actual pasketti so im good.
- A: They are not even halfway good selections, please tell me that was a joke. Plain pasta- actual pasta, not Ramen, or bread. Carbohydrate pack the night before and that morning. Drink lots of water. Other days each low in fat, high in carbs and proteins.
- what should i eat berfore cross country meet?
- Q: im just starting cross country this year and yesterday was my first meet!that day i had eaten cherrios in the morning, and cocoa puffs for lunch because i didnt have anything else.after i ran the race at 6:20, i felt sort of weird and my eyes kept sliding in and out of focus. is this because of what i ate that day? if it is, does anyone have any good food i could eat the day of the race?we have pasta dinners the night before every meetthanks <3
- A: eat pasta 2 nights before the race, this is because it wont all get into you system over night you a day or 2 for all of those nutrients to start working, drink nothing but water, and in the morning and the day before stay AWAY from dariy food. eat fruits and a bagel, at lunch I like to have a peanut butter sandwich and more water. good luck at the next race.
- What are some foods/drinks you should eat the morning of (and night before) a Cross Country running meet?
- Q: why?
- A: The night before, eat a moderate meal comprised of both carbs and protein. Examples include salmon and sweet potatoes, or chicken paired with pasta, rice, or a baked potato.Three hours before the race, eat a modest meal (About 200 to 250 calories) comprised that’s low in fiber but high in carbs. Think instant oatmeal with raisins, energy bar with sports drink, cereal with sliced banana, toast or rice cake with honey. Drink water.Within the 30 minutes leading up to the race, drink eight more ounces of water or sports drink.