What the best kind of diet out there
That depends on your body type! A good diet always consists of eating small meals through out the day and exercise. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-the-best-kind-of-diet-out-there ]
More Answers to “What the best kind of diet out there“
- What is the best kind of diet?
- Diet to lose weight? Atkins, to a degree. You do reach a sticking point and then it starts to come back on. If you do it more than a couple of times in a year, the induction phase that is, it stops working. It was really frustrating becaus…
- What Kind Of Diet Is Best?
- The Metabolic Diet This is the first study to demonstrate that exercise alone, independent of weight loss or diet changes, can reduce the risk of heart disease.23 The authors found that in seven mildly obese men and women, exercise resulted…
- Could you give me any advice as to what kind of diet would be bes…?
- Hi Kate- I am not sure what is available in Nicaragua, but I am going to list a recipie for what we in rescue call “Satin Balls”. These are EXCELLENT for getting weight on a starved dog. 10 pounds hamburger meat [the cheapest fa…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best diet out there to lose fat?
- Q: There are all kinds of diets. Which one is the best one???
- A: The diet where you clean the refrigerator of all simple carbs, junk foods and go get a pair of walking/running shoes and a few dumbells
- What is the best diet, low carb, no carb… ect ???????
- Q: Like I know there are low GI, Low carb, No carb… but that is all I can think of what is the best kind of diet for weight loss?
- A: The most effective weight loss will come with a diet that although extreme at first, gradually gives you more variety as the weeks pass. Something that transforms your body into something you want to do for a lifetime, eating healthy nutritious foods.You can lose more body fat eating protein & fat (don’t eat protein alone) than not eating AT ALL. To lose weight fast, eat all you want, but nothing but meat, eggs, healthy oils, mayo, butter & half an avocado a day (for added potassium). Keep the calories high & the fat percentage high, at least 65% of calories. Green vegetables & some cheese will continue weight loss but at a slower pace.The first 2 weeks eat several cups a day of (mostly) lettuce & celery, cucumbers, radishes, mushrooms, peppers & more variety of vegetables thereafter – add 5 grams per day additional every week (20 grams day first 2 weeks, 25grams 3rd week, 30grams 4th week etc) til you gain weight, then subtract 10grams. That will be your personal carb level (everyone is different & depends on how active you are.) Start with meat, fats & salads for 2 weeks and then slowly add in more green veg, wk4 fresh cheeses, wk5 nuts & seeds, wk6 berries, wk7 legumes, wk8 other fruits, wk9 starchy veg, wk10 whole grains. You will learn how your body reacts to different foods. The first week is just water weight but fat is lost thereafter if you keep your calories high enough. Otherwise the body will strip it’s own lean tissue for nutrition. Although that may look great on a scale it will make it MUCH easier to accumulate fat in the future (since all that pesky lean tissue burning up calories will be gone). The body won’t release fat stores if you lower calories below what it needs. It will slow metabolism to compensate & store every spare ounce as fat. If you continue lowering calories, it will continue lowering the set point, til it can survive off nothing & store fat on anything. The body will only release it’s fat stores if it knows there is plenty of nutritious food.Eating carbs while trying to lose body fat is terribly inefficient. When in glycolysis (burning glucose as fuel) you have to lower your calories (which slows your metabolism) & exercise heavily to deplete your glycogen stores before burning body fat.The core of Atkins program is converting the body from glycolysis (burning glucose as fuel) to ketosis (burning fat as fuel). Dietary fat levels need to be at >65% of total calories, if not, the body will still remain in glycolysis by converting 58% of excess protein into glucose (via gluconeogenesis). It takes minimum of 3 days to convert a body to ketosis, (but only one bite to convert back to glycolysis). People feel sluggish the first week but most feel better than ever thereafter.Simple carbohydrates (sugar, flour, bread, cereal, pasta, potatoes, rice) trigger insulin which can store the calories eaten into fat. The more protein the more the fat burning hormone glucagon is released. The more carbohydrate the more the fat storage hormone insulin is released.Simple carbs are addictive & can be disastrous to health. The best way to break the addiction is NO carbs for 3 days. Make a huge batch of deviled eggs, eat one every time you want “something” – have huge omelets with bacon, sausage, peppers, mushrooms & cheese. Pork chops smothered with peppers, mushrooms & cheese – pork rinds & dip or tuna/chicken/turkey/egg salad – steaks – a huge sugar free cheese cake. Eat so much you won’t feel deprived of anything. By the 4th day, the addiction will be gone & you can start making healthy choices.High insulin levels promote inflammation, weight gain, hunger & unbalance other hormones. Controlling insulin levels will balance out other hormones & allow human growth hormone (HGH) to be produced naturally so lean muscle will be gained even without exercise. Any exercise will greatly increase muscle mass with high HGH levels.Ground flax seed (2 Tbsp) 1/4 cup water, artificial sweetener, mix in a raw egg – let sit 10 min. to absorb liquid, put some cream cheese in the middle & nuke 2 minutes. Suggested for daily fiber needs.As long as you have <9grams carbs per hour, you will maintain insulin control & shouldn’t gain weight, no matter the calories. Many people gain weight on high carb, do low carb to lose weight & then are shocked when they return to high carb & gain weight. Many people can return to moderate carb levels but very few can really eat all they want of sugar & maintain weight or health.
- Best kind of diet pill out there?
- Q: So I need to loose 50 pounds by January. An unexpected TROPICAL trip came up, the chance of a lifetime. I’ve been trying to loose weight since I’ve had my son five months ago // but have only lost 10 pounds plus my birth weight (heavy before I had him) now my goal is well 30-50 pounds … I really want to loose 50 thats my goal but I will settle for 30. Were going the first of January.Then if diet pills are not the way — what else can I do besides the normal eat healthy and work out — because that is not working for me.Wow I never really knew to much about them. I just hard how people lost weight. Never thought of long term effects, and the fact that I might waste money and there never going to work. DANCING SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! AND I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN SCHEDULE.I am going to go in and talk with my doctor and see what she suggest, and what I’m doing wrong with my diet. Thank you all!!
- A: Trust me, don’t EVER use a pill to lose weight. It may have a negative affect on your body. Exorcise, I lost 8 pound’s dancing, in less than 4 hours, so it’s fun and easy, and eat right. The dancing is easy because you can do it any where and you can make up your own moves and you won’t even realize you’re even exorcising.