Which is the most recommended diet pill
Lipovox contains 10 highly concentrated extracts and is now not only all the rave in the weight loss world but also by athletes, actresses, and celebrities wanting perfect skin. It’s #1, according to http://www.pricesexposed.net. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-is-the-most-recommended-diet-pill ]
More Answers to “Which is the most recommended diet pill“
- What’s the best, your favorite or most recommended diet pill??
- Just make some exercise and keep you food health, I think that’s better than consuming diet pills But if you want use effective diet pills you must choose diet pills with natural compositions make sure you trial before decide to buy diet pi…
- Does anyone have a recommended diet pill?
- I just bought Zantrex 3, but im playing some really bad comments on tell him how dangerous it is. Does anyone recommend any diet pills that work like a fat burner? safe are they? There are some real weight loss drugs that really work, o…
- What diet pill is most recommended for help trying to lose 20-30 …?
- Hi, If you are looking for the best diet pills, I suggest doing what this mom did http://the-best-diet-secret.blogspot.com/ Combining the Acai,Cleanse and Rezveratrol program to get the best result Best Wishes,
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In you opinion what is the best non-prescription diet pill available? Which pill gives the most energy? ?
- Q: I am looking for a good diet pill to give me lots of energy, what do you recommend?Guess what madroxkran… I’m not lazy… but your mother is. Instead of insulting people on Y answers why don’t you try getting a life. Gee you sure are a loser hiding your face behind a computer and insulting strangers. You didn’t even answer the question, idiot. :-(Thanks Jenny H. I know how to lose weight, eat right and stay active. I am looking for a supplement for energy not advise on caloric intake… I am familiar on that. I exercise and eat right, however, I never have enough energy and get tired so easily. 🙂
- A: dont take diet pill, if you want to get energy i recommend you to get rockstar energy drink… it will give you lots of energy… and make you feel good… good luck
- I need help with my English research paper?
- Q: I need help with my English research paper! I have almost 5 full pages double spaced. It’s about diet pills and persuading adults not to use them. Can anyone tell me what else I can do to make it better? Some overweight adults think that gaining a few extra pounds here and there have become acceptable over the years. They have in mind that the extra weight will just melt away when desired by popping in a few diet pills. Because of people like this, diet pills have become a multi-billion dollar industry. The weight loss industry offers many quick fix solutions that do not always deliver what they guarantee. The big problem with diet pills is that every single one of them have risks and side effects. Risks will often outweigh the benefits that the user will get from the pills.Many of us wonder how diet pills really work. Different kinds work different ways. Some diet pills increase the body’s metabolism, helping the body burn more fat. Some diet pills will suppress the appetite, preventing the individual from feeling hungry. Other diet pills contain diuretics, which prevent the excess retention of water in the body. Finally, another type can work by removing fat from the person’s body.The main ingredients in diet pills were slowly exposed one at a time starting in the 1930’s. Dinitrophenol, or DNP, was first to be reported by two young physicians at Stanford University. They took notes on this element only to find that it possessed a rather extraordinary trait, the ability to speed up the human metabolism. After this information was announced, it quickly appeared creating diet pills across the country. As time went on, fatal fevers and blindness were reported. The U.S Office of Drug Control found a link between the chemical and the deaths. Soon after, the drugs were taken off of the market in 1938. DNP is not a natural occurring element, is it man made. It was originally made for scientific purposes to help with experiments and to make wood preservatives, organic chemicals and dyes. It is now considered by the U.S government to be an environmental toxin. Since the diet pill industry could no longer use Dinitrophenol, they had to find another ingredient that could perform weight loss miracles. Amphetamines were originally synthesized in 1887, but it wasn’t until about the mid-1940’s that researchers found a medical use for them. They were originally used in over-the-counter inhalants for nasal congestion. Amphetamines were no longer used for a high, or for medication, but as an appetite suppressant. In the early 1970’s, doctors prescribed a type of amphetamine called Benzedrine for weight loss. Those who took the pills found it easy to refrain from eating and enjoyed feeling happier and more energetic. If Amphetamines are not consumed in the right proportion, they can be very dangerous.Phenylpropanolamine (PPA) is an ingredient that is used in many over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription cough and cold medications as a decongestant. It is also the main ingredient in OTC weight loss products. It is said to be safe when taken correctly. That means that it cannot be taken in any other higher doses than recommended or combined with any other medications containing PPA.Many of us have heard the motto, “It’s too good to be true.” That saying can often be referred to diet pills. Different bodies react in different ways. For some bodies, swallowing capsules everyday just isn’t enough. Once people realize that it isn’t for them, they have already wasted money. Sure, there are some supplements that are effective, but that does not always guarantee a healthy diet. All of the pills have side effects and many serious health risks. Most diet pills contain caffeine which not only speeds up your metabolism, but your heart rate. These heart problems can very easily cause an extremely fit and healthy adult to have a severe heart attack. All diet pills weaken your immune system so that your body cannot fight off any dangerous bacteria causing you to become frail, resulting in hair loss and less elasticity in the skin. Other risks that may occur is the possibility of anxiety and addiction. Linda Zimdars, a 30 year old woman just had her second, and final child. She wanted to get rid of her baby fat from being pregnant, so she tried a new diet supplement called Lipospa that might help her lose 10 pounds. Linda began taking the doses once every morning until she became her desired weight. When she quit taking the pills, she instantly gained her weight back. So she bought more pills. Even after maintaining a healthy meal and exercise plan, Linda realized the only way to keep her preferred weight was to take the supplements everyday. After 3 years of this, Lipospa was discontinued. Linda tried other brands, but none of them worked for her. Her body had become immune to Lipospa because she had taken it for so many years. She is now over 300 pounds.We live in a nation that is controlled by the media. We
- A: I think it looks good, but in this sentence: Because of people like this, diet pills have become a multi-billion dollar industry.Don’t start with because. Because of people like what? See what I mean?
- where can I get diet pills?
- Q: I was wondering where I could get over the counter diet pills and would I be able to get the.I’m 14, 5’4 (162cm) weight 119lbs (54kg) and I want to lose about 22lbs (10kg). Which pills would you recommend to be the most effective (under $50) and quickest with little negative side effects? THANKS!and please don’t tell me that it’s bad and all that crap and that I should excersize because I DO and it doesn’t help. I’ve stopped eating and that didn’t work out too well since I was always hungry so I want to take pills so it’s easier.
- A: alli. any pharmacy or grocery store. those will not harm you (most likely), they are effective, and have little side effects.