Are cigars as bad as cigarets
The National Cancer Institute has said that regular cigar smoking causes most of the same deadly diseases as cigarettes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-cigars-as-bad-as-cigarets ]
More Answers to “Are cigars as bad as cigarets“
- Are cigars just as bad as cigarettes?
- first off, he’s eighteen, not an adolescent getting caught smoking, he obviously wasn’t trying to hide it. cigars are not as bad as cigarettes and i’ve smoked both for years now, dropping cigarettes though. if he is smoking one or two cigar…
- Is smoking cigar as bad as smoking cigarettes?
- Depends on the amount. A single cigarette is less damaging than a single cigar because it is so much smaller. But, one usually does not inhale cigars, so less lung damage. And, most cigar smokers may smoke one or two a day, where many cigar…
- Are cigars and cigarettes bad for the earth?
- Not really, but they’re unhealthy for whoever smokes them, and perhaps for those who breathe the smoke. The littering of the cigarette butts is worse than the smoke itself on the Earth – much worse. Did you know that cigarette butts are t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Raw tobacco leaves and cancer. Advice from experts?
- Q: I am addicted to nicotine. I am not particular about the form of nicotine intake and have used various forms such as cigars, cigarets, chewing tobaco, Indian pan leaves and tobacco, nicorrete and other nictone chewing gums and patches.I live in india and presently I am using raw dried tobacco leaves and I keep a peice of this under my lower lip.Since this is a non-processed item and fully organic with no additives, I wonder whether this will have any carcinogenic effects. I am okay with other bad effects of nicotine. I want to know about the carcinogenic charecteristics of nicotine contained in raw dried tobacco leaves.
- A: www.google.com has a great deal of information that you could use to find your answers , while yahoo answer is more likely to be better for people’s opinions.. thanks.