Are fatty deposits on the liver concerning
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is the most common liver disease in the US. It leads to inflammation and scarring. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-fatty-deposits-on-the-liver-concerning ]
More Answers to “Are fatty deposits on the liver concerning“
- Are fatty deposits on the liver concerning
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is the most common liver disease in the US. It leads to inflammation and scarring.
- What Do Fatty Deposits in the Liver Mean?
- ･ LiverDisease.com reports that nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is the most common form of liver disease… ･ The first is fatty deposits in the liver, which is considered harmless and reversible. ･ The second is nonalcoholic steatohepatit…
- Can having fatty deposits on your liver alter your liver function…?
- Yes it could but it depends on the amount of fat deposits you have. Fatty liver can cause liver damage in some people. Not all people who have fatty liver have problems however. If you are truly concerned, have a talk with your doctor The f…