Can a male with aids or hiv reproduce
Because some children are born with AIDS already in their system, it is assumed that those with AIDS may still reproduce, even though they are passing on the disease along with their seed. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-male-with-aids-or-hiv-reproduce ]
More Answers to “Can a male with aids or hiv reproduce“
- Can a male with aids or hiv reproduce
- Because some children are born with AIDS already in their system, it is assumed that those with AIDS may still reproduce, even though they are passing on the disease along with their seed. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What to say to this girl…?
- Q: There’s this young girl (fresh from highschool) in our class who made a REALLY bad comment about homosexuals and we were infuriated! We were discussing HIV/AIDS and how it turns out that they are more likely to get it when they don’t protect themselves and change partners often. Soo she asks, “How are gay men able to reproduce when they’re both male? Wouldn’t it be good if they all had AIDS and die off from it and there would be no more gays?” I have never heard of such ignorance first-hand in my entire life!!! She must think that homosexulas are a whole different species of mankind and must be eradicated like pests! (What the hell did she learn in school all these years?) She even acts like there’s nothing wrong with what she said. She’s lucky she made this comment in class, and not at work, or else her boss would fire her ass off right away.Can we get anything out of reporting her to the college? She made us really uncomfortable in class and obviously made discriminatory statements that none of us appreciated.
- A: Was your teacher there? If so those comments made by her shouldn’t have been tolorated? Report it to either a teacher, guidance counsoler, principal.