Can bone spurs in your spine cause
Bone spurs usually occur as a result of a disease or condition — commonly with osteoarthritis. As osteoarthritis breaks down the cartilage in your joint, your body attempts to repair the loss. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-bone-spurs-in-your-spine-cause ]
More Answers to “Can bone spurs in your spine cause“
- What Are the Treatments for Bone Spurs in the Cervical Spine??
- ･ Because activity can cause inflammation and pain, the first treatment for bone spurs in the cervical… ･ To relieve pain, reduce swelling and relax muscles, your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs… ･ Physical therapy (includi…
- Can Massage Get Rid Of Bone Spurs In Your Spine?
- Not unless you have been advised by a doctor. Bone Spurs, aside from being incredibly painful, should be carefully treated.
- How to Deal With Arthritis & Bone Spurs of the Lumbar Spine?
- ･ 1 Go to physical therapy. A physical therapist can create a program that accommodates your unique needs… ･ 2 Get a cortisone shot. An epidural steroid injection or cortisone shot can provide therapeutic relief… ･ 3 Use an orthotic dev…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Disk Problems?
- Q: I have 12 disks that are slipped, one extruded, 3 or more touching the spinal cord – 1/2 my spine shows problems on MRI’s. I have had bed rest, medicine, shots to the back which do work for a small period of time, pain killers work but my dossage is too heavy for someone at 43 yrs old to be taking. Nobody has answers – not one doctor can give a solution or suggestion for LTC. I have seen all types of doctors. Their #1 concern is payment – and that’s all a mess cause I had a car accident, on the job, some problems such as a bone spur may be age related it all a mess. I need a good doctor that can address everything and not say we can give you injection in 2 of your painful disks but forget the rest.
- A: Sound serious and upset.I find your case interesting and felt sorry that you are not getting any help. I’m a chinese manual spine therapist and specialise in curing slipped disc patient with very good success rate. I cure patient with only my hand, no other instrument, with a unique manual manupulation technique cannot be found elsewhere.If you are in singapore, bring all your MRI and I can help diagnose your problem without a cent.Kindly visit my website and blog