Can dogs have diabetetis
Dogs can acquire diabetes too. Diabetes is an endocrine disease that is brought about by the malfunction of the endocrine glands. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-dogs-have-diabetetis ]
More Answers to “Can dogs have diabetetis“
- Can dogs have diabetetis
- Dogs can acquire diabetes too. Diabetes is an endocrine disease that is brought about by the malfunction of the endocrine glands.
- How to Treat Diabetes in Dogs
- ･ 1 Administer a daily dose or doses of insulin as prescribed by your veterinarian at the recommended time(s)… ･ 2 Monitor how your dog responds to the insulin by testing the urine with strips that you can purchase… ･ 3 Keep a record of…
- What Causes Diabetes in Dogs?
- ･ Heredity is a main factor of diabetes in dogs. If your dog’s dam or sire had diabetes, it is likely that… ･ Diabetes is a common complication in obese dogs. If your dog is obese, his body will require an increased… ･ Diabetes can be t…